Fight

It was morning at the bullpen, and Kim was surprised when Kimmy ran up the stairs on her own.

"Penguin?" Kim asked, as she stood up.

Kimmy noticed her auntie Kim, and ran over to her, then hugged her waist.

"Woah, Hey you." Kim smiled softly, as she picked her up.

"Mama and da da, fight." Kimmy whispered.

All the other were surprised that Erin and Jay would fight in front of their little girl.

Adam looked over, and walked to his wife and niece. 

"What do you mean by fighting darlin?" Adam asked. 

"W-Well, d-da da had c-call, a-and m-mama a-asked w-what w-wrong, b-but da da a-argued with m-mama. Kimmy explained, as her lip wobbled. 

The unit knew Jay might got a bad phone call, and he could of accidentally flipped out at Erin. 

"Scribbles, you know when you said call, did daddy say what it was about to mama or not?" Hailey asked keeping her voice soft. 

"N-Nwo, d-da da dwidn't sway anything to mama, just a-argued." Kimmy leant her head on Kim's shoulder. 

"Alright sweetie, why don't you stay here with us, and Auntie Kim might let you help her do a prank on me." Adam suggested. 

"Yeah, I got a good prank for Uncle Adam, wanna help?" Kim asked. 

Kimmy nodded, still worried about her mama and daddy. 

"Let's go then." Kim smiled, as she took Kimmy to Adam's desk. 

"Someone get on the phone to Lindsay, or Halstead Now." Voight ordered. 

"Already on it boss." Atwater called out, as he dialled Lindsay. 

"Come on Erin." Atwater tapped his foot. 

"Lindsay, Leave a message."

"Nothing on Lindsay boss." Atwater yelled. 

"Halstead?" Hank asked. 

"I've tried him, but still voicemail." Hailey replied, as she put the phone down. 

"Okay, we got two missing detectives, we need to find them." Voight instructed, as he walked over to his granddaughter. 

"Hi Flower, you know when you heard Mama and daddy arguing, did they drop you here?" Voight asked. 

"Nwo, Auntie trwudy came two gwet mwe." Kimmy babbled. 

"Okay, who told Auntie Trudy to come get you?" Hank questioned.

"It was da da." Kimmy replied. 

Voight was getting worried now, his two detectives were nowhere to be seen, or found. 

"Good job." Hank smiled. 

Hank ruffled Kimmy's hair, and walked up to Upton. 

"Find Halstead and Lindsay now, take Kevin with you." Voight ordered. 

"Copy boss, don't worry we'll find them." Hailey smiled. 

Kevin and Hailey walked out of the bullpen, and Hank turned to the rest of them. 

Kim, you alright to look after Kimmy?" Hank asked. 

"Yeah, sure." Kim smiled. 

"Thanks." Hank smiled as well. 

"Adam, I want you to call Platt, and see what she knows about what happened. " Hank instructed. 

"Copy." Adam replied, as he picked the phone up.