Pregnant?

It was one morning, and Erin was a month late on her period, and she was nervous.

"Baby, wake up." Erin softly whispered.

Jay woke up, and looked at his girl who had worry etched on her face.

"What's wrong bubba?" Jay asked.

I-I'm a month Late. Erin played with her fingers.

"Aww baby, it's okay, Umm we'll ask Kim, what to do next. Jay soothed.

"Okay." Erin got up, and got dressed, Jay got dressed and washed too.

They grabbed their guns and Badge, and walked to their garage to hop in the car.

"Anyone Available to respond to CFD's Assistance on 2300 South Racine." Dispatch replies.

"Jay that's 2 blocks out. Erin spoke up.

"Alright then, let's take it." Jay agreed, while Erin spoke in the Radio.

"This is Lincoln 50-21, Hold me and My partner down as two plain clothed officers, responding to CFD's assistance at 2300 South Racine, we'll advise once on scene, were two blocks out." Erin reported, as she placed her radio back on the dashboard.

"Copy 50-21 Lincoln, we'll advise." Dispatch replied.

Erin arrived with Jay on scene, and saw truck 81, and squad 3.

This 50-21 Lincoln, were on scene, we'll advise if we need backup. Erin replied, as she placed the radio in her vest.

"What we got Severide?" Jay replied.

"Lindsay, Halstead, RTC I'm so sorry Jay, but one of the driver's is your dad." Kelly explained.

Jay's breath got caught in his throat, it's been 10 years, since Jay last saw his dad, and now he has to see him again.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Erin whispered, as she rubbed Jay's back.

"It's okay Erin, Let's get to work" Jay brushed it off, and marched over.

"Is he okay? Erin asked Kelly, once she made sure Jay was out of earshot.

"Erin, He's brain dead, they took him straight to the hospital, before we radioed for you." Kelly stated.

Erin was shocked, Jay still thinks his dad is alive and okay, but turns out he's not, this is going to crumble him.

ERIN!! Jay yelled.

Erin looked around for the voice, and it was Jay pulling out a victim.

JAY, BE CAREFUL!! Erin shouted, as she radioed for a 2nd Ambo.

This is Lincoln 50-21, I need an Ambo at my current location, we got a critical patient, notify med he's elderly, I need that Ambo now. Erin Yelled into her radio.

Jay was doing Chest compressions, on the man, and did a couple of breaths.

Copy that 50-21 Lincoln, Ambo in Route, we'll notify med. Dispatch spoke.

"Your doing well Jay, just keep going, Ambo's 5 minutes out. Erin reassured.

The Ambo finally came, and took away the man.

"You good baby." Erin smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good." Jay took a swig of the water Erin gave.

Voight and the rest of the team over to them, and Voight spoke first.

"You guys alright?" Voight asked.

"Yep, fine hank" Erin replied.

"You two first on scene" Voight questioned.