Coming home!!

Jay was in bed still asleep, with the duvet still pulled up to his chest.

Erin looked back at her husband finding him still asleep snoring.

"Just sleep baby, I'll wake you up when we have to go." Erin whispered.

Kimmy came out of the bathroom with Jay's shirt on, which she forgot she wore last night.

"Hi mama, why is my shirt too big?" Kimmy babbled.

Erin laughed softly, Kimmy must of not noticed that she wore that last night.

"Oh sweetie, that's because it's daddy's shirt, and you wore it yesterday remember." Erin chuckled.

"Oh, okie." Kimmy replied.

Erin started to finish the packing, and zipped the suitcase up.

Kimmy noticed her daddy was still asleep, and wondered why.

"Mama, Why da da sweep?" Kimmy questioned.

Erin looked back at her baby girl, and answered.

"Oh, he's in so much pain darling, and the medication which was given to him, made him sleep." Erin explained.

"Aww, poor da da." Kimmy gently kissed Jay's hand, and sat back down.

Erin smiled, Kimmy and her daddy's interaction was too cute.

"Alright, I think it's time to go g-." Erin got cut off by a loud groan.

Erin and Kimmy looked behind themselves, and saw jay whimpering, clenching the duvet.

"Oh babe, your okay." Erin walked over to Jay, and brought him in her arms.

"I-It h-hurts." Jay whimpered, as he clenched Erin's waist.

"I know it does baby, I know." Erin whispered, as she massaged Jay's black locks.

Kimmy walked over, and hugged her daddy from his waist, not to cause more pain.

Jay noticed his little girl around his waist hugging him, so he used one hand, and stroked Kimmy's back.

"I-I'm okay baby girl, just in pain." Jay whispered.

"O-Okie." Kimmy babbled.

After awhile Jay got some medicine, and Erin helped him get changed.

Kimmy was trying to walk around, but ended up crashing into the wheelchair.

"OWW." Kimmy yelled.

Erin looked back, and saw her baby girl stuck in the wheelchair, kicking her legs around.

"O-Oh baby girl." Erin laughed softly.

Jay chuckled as well, his daughter was too cute and funny.

"IT NWOT FWUNNY." Kimmy squealed.

"Oh sweetheart, I know, maybe you wanna take daddy's top off, and put on your bluey top?" Jay asked, while laying down."

"Daddy has a good point baby girl." Erin smiled.

"Okie." Kimmy smiled, as she walked to the bathroom, and changed into her bluey top.

Erin walked back to her husband, and sat on the bed with him.

"How ya feeling baby?" Erin whispered.

"Migraine, but I have to admit, I've been better." Jay chuckled.

"Alright, I bet your glad you can come home!!" Erin exclaimed.

"Yep, as long as my brother doesn't drug me up with painkillers." Jay looked down.