Insomnia

It was early morning, and Jay was wide awake, Last night's case wasn't easy for him.

Jay looked to the side, and saw his girl, and baby girl still fast asleep.

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted." Jay muttered out, as he fell back on the pillows.

Jay got up, and put on jeans, and a shirt, then walked downstairs.

Jay made it to the couch, and Lied down on it, with the remote in his hands picking out channels.

Jay found a documentary about Penguins, this was his comfort channel.

Jay still couldn't fall asleep, he knew today was gonna be a long day.

Erin woke up, and noticed Jay was no longer in bed with her.

Erin was very confused, as to where Jay might of gone.

Erin looked over, and saw Kimmy was biting on her teething ring.

"Morning angel." Erin whispered, as she got out, and picked Kimmy up.

"Ma ma." Kimmy babbled, as she let out a slight yawn.

"Where do you think da da is"? Erin smiled.

Kimmy didn't know what that meant so she just babbled.

"Da da"? Kimmy looked around the bedroom, and couldn't find her daddy.

"He might be downstairs baby girl." Erin suggested.

Erin opened the door, and walked downstairs, that's when she saw Jay lying on the couch.

"Hi baby." Erin called out.

"Oh, Morning baby." Jay smiled, as he walked up to them,

"Hi My little bluebird." Jay tickled Kimmy's nose.

"Da Da. Kimmy looked at Erin, and pointed a finger at Jay,

"Yeah, Well done sweets, that is da da." Erin chuckled lightly.

Jay fought a Yawn, he was so exhausted, and going into work didn't help.

Erin knew Jay was exhausted, he had his eyes closed for a minute, then opened, his hair all scruffy.

"Baby, I'm not being funny, but you look exhausted." Erin sighed.

"I'm fine Erin." Jay smiled.

Erin just nodded, and grabbed her Badge, and Gun, then met Jay at the door.

Jay locked the door, and walked with Erin, and Kimmy to the car lot.

Erin unlocked her car, and placed Kimmy in her booster, while Jay hopped in the passenger seat, and closed the door.

Erin shut Kimmy's door, after buckling Kimmy up, then hopped in the driver's side, and drove to work.

Erin arrived at work, and parked the car in her usual spot.

Erin then turned the ignition off, and hopped out.

Jay was resting his eyes for a minute before he got out, and Kimmy babbling brought him out of his daze.

"Da da." Kimmy whimpered, as she reached her hands out.

Jay heard his baby girl whimpering, so he undid his seatbelt, and got out, then closed the door.

"I'm here munchkin." Jay smiled, as he took Kimmy out of Erin's arms.

Erin knew Jay was tired, Voight and him had a fight, and the case was pretty rocky.

"Let's go in babe" Erin whispered.

"Alright, hey you ready to see your uncles and Auntie's princess." Jay whispered to Kimmy.