Name decisions?

Everyone was at the Unit, and they were discussing baby girl names. 

"I like Sarah Rose Lindsay - Halstead. Voight spoke up first. 

"Good one Hank, I like Kiara Lindsay Halstead". Erin spoke up second. 

"Aww, that's very cute baby." Jay kissed Erin's nose, which made Erin twitch her nose, which made the Unit do gross out faces, as they saw the couple snogging.

"Okay, let's keep this to a minimum with the Love." Voight ordered, while chuckling. 

"Sorry, let's continue." Jay spoke. 

"I like the name Kimberley Amelia Lindsay - Halstead. Jay replied. 

Kim's heart hurt, they want to use her name for their baby girl, that's so cute. 

"Aww, you guys". Kim's eyes glistened with tears. 

"Jay, that's a beautiful name for yours and Erin's baby girl. Voight awed. 

"It really is baby, It's beautiful." Erin eyes watered, as she hugged Jay. 

"Wait, what if I call my Kim, and your little Kim, thinks I'm calling her? Adam asked confused. 

Everyone Laughed at Adam's comment and Erin spoke first. 

"Adam, Just call My and Jay's Kim munchkin, or something, and call your Kim, Kim, simple." Erin explained.

"Ahh, that's better a suggestion. Adam responded.

They all chuckled again, and went back to talking.

They all hugged each other, and went back to Jay and Erin's apartment, as they completed their paperwork. 

Hi My Readers!!! 

Hope you enjoyed this part!!

I need to finish some more chapters of this, and the outerbanks story will continue on May 31st. 

Stay safe ~