Kimberly's first words!

It was morning at the bullpen, and Erin decided to Kimberly to work with her, seeing as Jay was already there. 

"Come on bubba, let's get you changed, and then we see all your family. Erin smiled, as she picked up her baby girl. 

Kimberly clapped her hands together in excitement, and her mama changed her. 

Erin placed a new diaper on, and placed her in a Zebra footie, socks, then they walked to the car. 

"You look so adorable my little Zebra." Erin whispered, as she kissed Kimberly's little nose. 

Erin placed Kimberly in the booster, strapped her up securely, and then hopped into the driver's side. 

Erin arrived at work, and carried Kimberly in her arms, as she took her baby bag with her, and carried it over her shoulder, then walked in. 

Platt looked up, and saw her detective and her baby niece walking up. 

"Lindsay, get you skinny butt over here." Platt ordered. 

Erin saw Platt, and walked over to her desk. 

"Hi Platt." Erin smiled. 

"Hi smarty, Aww hi my little pumpkin. Trudy spoke, as she took her niece from Erin's arms. 

"She couldn't wait to see her Auntie Trudy." Erin giggled, as her daughter gave her strawberry to Platt. 

"Aww, it's okay baby girl, keep it. Trudy touched her nose, which made her giggle. 

"Okay, I need to take Kimmy upstairs." Erin interrupted. 

"Aww, Okay Party pooper, I love you my little snowflake." Trudy kissed her fingers. 

Erin took Kimmy back in her arms, and Platt unlocked the door. 

"Thanks Platt." Erin yelled, as she walked upstairs. 

Erin made it upstairs, and saw Jay with Kevin talking. 

"Hi guys" Erin made herself aware. 

They all rushed over to hug her, being careful of Kimmy in her arms. 

"Aww, Hi my little munchkin." Jay cooed, as he took Kimmy from Erin's arms. 

"eeeeee" Kimberly babbled. 

They all had a moment with Kimmy, before Erin sat Kimmy down at her desk. 

Voight came out of his office, and saw his niece playing with her teething ring. 

"Is that my Little peanut." Voight laughed, as he bundled her with kisses. 

"Hi hank" Erin hugged. 

"Hi kiddo". Hank smiled back, and hugged her as well. 

Voight explained the case until a little someone interrupted them. 

"So this is going to be a c-..." Voight started to explain, but got interrupted by the cutest babble ever. 

"Ma ma" Kimmy giggled, as she stuck her hand out to her mama. 

Everyone stopped, and turned round to see Kimmy babbling away. 

"OH. MY. GOD." Adam shouted. 

Erin and Jay came over, and spoke to their baby girl. 

"Say that again munchkin" Jay asked softly. 

"Ma. Ma. Da. Da. Kimmy giggled, picking up her blocks. 

"Oh baby girl, well done!!" Erin picked up her baby girl, and kissed her forehead. 

Jay stood their with tears in his eyes, as his baby girl reached out for him. 

"Da. Da." Kimberly whimpered, as she stuck her hands out. 

"I'm here baby girl." Jay smiled through his tears, and took her from Erin's arms.

"This is so cute" Antonio whispered. 

"Kwim. Kwim. Kimmy mumbled. 

"Oh my gosh, she called my name". Kim exclaimed.

"I know, so cute baby." Adam kissed Kim's head. 

They all giggled, and cried.

Erin drove Kimberly and Jay back home. 

They all went to bed, so relived that Kimmy could talk. 

Hi My Readers!! 

I hope you all liked this part, I enjoyed writing this. 

Comment and vote if you wanna!!

~ Stay safe