Jay & Erin both have food poisoning

It was morning, and Jay had terrible cramps, so he decided to wake up his wife. 

"Erin." Jay whispered, as he massaged his lower belly. 

Erin woke up, and saw her husband whimpering, and massaging his belly. 

"Oh baby, is your tummy hurting?" Erin smiled sadly. 

Jay tried to say something,  but felt a sharp pain passing through, he drew his knees up to his chest, and whimpered. 

"Oh baby." Erin mumbled, as she turned the lamp on. 

Kimmy woke up, and saw her daddy crying, and holding his belly, she was confused as to why. 

"Mama, why is da da crying?" Kimmy babbled. 

Erin looked at her daughter, then explained. 

"He has a bad tummy sweetheart, but he's okay." Erin smiled. 

"Oh, poor da da." Kimmy smiled sadly, as she got her book, and read. 

Erin smiled softly, as she turned back to Jay, who was still cuddled into himself. 

"Baby, can you place your knees down?" Erin asked softly. 

Jay hesitated, he didn't wanna, in case it hurt more. 

Erin could sense her baby was nervous, so she helped. 

"I'm gonna help you." Erin replied. 

Jay just nodded, and let Erin help him. 

Erin smiled, and removed his knees from his stomach gently, and lied them down. 

"There you go baby, just relax, your okay." Erin soothed, her belly was hurting too, but she thought nothing of it.

Jay let out a choked sob, but held the rest in, he was in so much pain.

"I-It h-hurts s-so b-b-bad." Jay whispered. 

Erin nodded, and let Jay lay on her lap, while she removed his hands from his belly, and continued what he was doing. 

Jay tensed, he was shaking, and he felt so ill. 

"It's okay baby, you don't have to tense, you can let your guard down." Erin whispered, as she used her hand, and massaged Jay's lower belly to provide some comfort. 

Jay nodded, and buried his head in Erin's stomach, while she took care of him. 

That's it baby, it's okay." Erin smiled.

After a few hours, Erin's stomach started cramping up as well, she bolted out of the bed, and went into the bathroom. 

Jay woke up, and saw his wife no longer in bed, then heard some gags from the bathroom, then realised Erin was sick as well. 

Kimmy was busy reading, and coloring. 

Jay got out of bed, and ran to the bathroom. 

Erin was puking, and holding her hair back. 

Jay opened the door, and saw his wife in a ill mess, her failing to hold her hair back. 

"Oh baby, I got it." Jay whispered, as he held Erin's hair up. 

Erin settled against Jay, and whimpered. 

"Looks like were both ill." Erin tried to laugh, but ended up puking again. 

"I guess." Jay laughed. 

After awhile, they were back in bed, and Kimmy knew her mama and da da were sick, but they wouldn't admit it.