Baby scan!

Erin is now 29 weeks pregnant!!

It was one morning, and Erin and Jay were getting ready to see their baby at the hospital.

"I'm so excited" Erin replied, as she did her buttons up. 

"Me too baby". Jay smiled. 

"Got everything baby?" Erin asked Jay. 

"Yep, don't worry, were set." Jay reassured, as they grabbed their badges, and guns.

They locked the door, and made a exit to the Garage, 

Erin drove them to the hospital, and parked in a space, she grabbed her badge, and made sure her and Jay's gun was secured, and they both walked in through the doors.

"Hi I'm here to see Dr Halstead for 12:00." Erin explained to the nurse at reception. 

"Name please." The nurse replied. 

"Detective Erin Lindsay." Erin smiled.

"Aha, there you are, take a seat, and the doc will be with you shortly. The nurse explained. 

Erin and Jay said their thank yous and took a seat, while waiting for Will. 

"Erin Lindsay." Dr Halstead called out. 

Erin and Jay both got up, and smiled at Will, as they went to an exam room. 

"So how is my soon to be nephew or Niece? Will smiled, as he sanitised his hands. 

"Good, kicking about a lot, and making me Pee every 5 minutes. Erin laughed. 

"Okay, Let's see baby then. Will spoke. 

"I can't wait!!" Jay spoke after a while, and held Erin's hand. 

"Me Either" Erin eagerly piped up. 

Will lifted Erin's top up, before warning Erin the gel is gonna be cold. 

"Okay, The gel will be a little cold, but soon it will warm up." Will explained. 

"Got it." Erin replied. 

Will squirted the cold gel on Erin's belly, and waved the wand around her abdomen, to try and find baby's heart beat. 

After minutes Will was able to find a steady and fit heartbeat on the monitor. 

"There's baby" Will spoke.

"Aww, our baby is adorable". Erin glistened. 

"Wow". Jay stated shocked. 

"You wanna know the sex yet?" Will asked. 

Erin and Jay looked at each other, and nodded. 

"Okay, Let's see. Will quirked an eyebrow, as he looked for the gender part. 

"You have got a..." Will held them in suspense.

"Ugh, Get on with it Man!" Jay groaned. 

Erin couldn't help but Laugh at her Boyfriend's expression. 

"Okay, chill bro, You have a got a lovely baby girl" Will exclaimed. 

Erin and Jay had tears in their eyes, at the word their girl, shattered their hearts.

Jay started crying, and Erin hugged him, while crying as well. 

W-We got a girl Jay. Erin's voice croaked.

I-I Know!! Jay wiped his tears away, and kissed Erin's tummy, 

"Hi my little snowflake, it's daddy, and me and mummy can't wait to see you." Jay whispered. 

Will and Erin awed at this moment between jay and his baby girl. 

"Okay, take it easy Erin, Any problems call me." Will stated seriously. 

"Okay thanks, I will." Erin smiled, as they hugged. 

Jay hugged his older brother, and said their goodbyes. 

Erin drove them home, and they went straight to bed, can't wait to tell the unit in the morning. 

Hi My Readers!!

I hope you enjoyed this part!!

I'll be uploading them telling the Unit later on today!!

Comment, vote!!

~ Stay Safe