Kiss Me

Please vote and comment. Identify my mistakes without any hesitation. Enjoy~~~

Taehyung returned to the drawing room.  Mrs. Jeon was satisfied seeing Taehyung's happy face. After a min, Jungkook came with an unreadable face. Mrs. Jeon tried to ask something but Jungkook blurted, "I'm not feeling well, Mom. Do you want to return home? I want to take a rest. " Taehyung bit his lips to hide his laugh.

Jeons became tensed seeing their son. Then Mrs. Kim suggested Jungkook, "Jungkook if you are feeling too much tired, you can stay here." Jungkook again blurted a little loudly, "NO" which made Taehyung chuckle. Mrs. Kim glared at Taehyung. So, Taehyung stopped. 

Jungkook asked, "Joon hyung, can you please drop Mom & Dad home later? Yoongi Hyung, can you please drive me home now?" Namjoon and Yoongi understood Jungkook's hesitation. "Okay," said they unanimously.

Yoongi and Jungkook got out of the house in a hurry. After some time, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon also left as they were worried for their son. When their car went out of the Mansion Mrs. Kim suddenly shouted at Taehyung, "What did you do Taehyung?"

Taehyung: "What did I do and why are you angry with me, Eomma?"

Mrs. Kim: "Do you think me a fool?! BRAT. Why Jungkook was acting like that? What did you say to him?"

Taehyung: "Eomma~~. Why are you asking me this? Just ask him. I didn't say anything to him."

Taehyung pouted at his mother. Who can't fall for this? Mrs. Kim just sighed and said, "Taehyung, you are not a kid anymore. So stop being a brat and-" Mr. Kim suddenly cut off his wife, " Taehee, don't scold my tiger. He didn't do anything. Jungkook was tired. BTW I liked that boy. Such a well-behaved child." Taehyung beamed hearing his father and said, "You liked him?! Hmm~ Then should I bring him into this family?" Everybody got confused but Jimin scoffed. Jin asked Taehyung, "What did you mean?" Taehyung cleared his throat and said, "N-nothing hyung, you-- Oh! Lets's open your gift."

Saying that Taehyung immediately went to his room with Jimin.

In car__

"What happened, Jungkook?" asked Yoongi while driving. "Nothing hyung", said Jungkook. Yoongi again asked, "Is it about Taehyung b-being true-". "Yes", Jungkook said. " Jungkook, it has been seven years. Don't stick with the past. You have-" "Hyung, let's not bring up the topic. I'm not feeling well. And Taehyung being true-blooded has nothing to do with me cause he is nothing to me, just a stranger," said Jungkook. "Jungkook, I know I should not say that but all true-blooded omegas are not the same. Personality is more important", said Yoongi while parking the car. Jungkook got out of the car and said, "Thank you hyung. And yes hyung you are right. Only personality matters but not in the case of the true-blooded omegas. They are the prettiest curse of the Moon goddess." Then Jungkook went inside his house. Yoongi only stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook went to his room and stripped off his clothes. Instantly he went inside his bathroom and started the shower. This is the best place to hide your tears. "I miss you". He let his tears mix with the water.

In Kim Mansion

Taehyung and Jimin were sitting in Taehyung's room. Jimin asked Taehyung, "Now, tell me what did you say? Why was he acting like that?" Taehyung giggled and said, "I said I like him." "WHAT!!" Jimin shouted. Taehyung plumed his ear and said, "What did happen to you all? Why are you all shouting at me? Can't you hear me? I told him that I liked him." Jimin was staring at his bold friend with widened eyes. "Are you crazy Tae? You just met him." Taehyung calmly replied, "You told me that I should say whatever comes to my mind. And my mind and my wolf were screaming for him. So, I didn't want to waste my time~." Taehyung whined.