Love in the air

In Jeon's Mansion

Jungkook entered his home and saw his Mom again waiting for him.

Mrs. Jeon: "You came late. How was the date, Kookie?"

Jungkook: "It was good. But why are you still up? I told you not to wait for me."

Mrs. Jeon: "You won't understand me. Now tell me, what do you think about Taehyung?"

Jungkook frowned and said, "Mom, please don't pressure me. I don't like him. Even if I try I can't. So, don't be optimistic." Jungkook was about to leave when Sena hold his hand and said, "Jungkook, Please forget the past. It has nothing to do with the present. If you are rejecting Taehyung 'cause he is a True blooded Omega then you are doing wrong. Everyone is not the same. Besides you don't even know why she did that. Try-"

Jungkook suddenly shouted at his Mother, "DON'T BRING THAT WOMAN, MOM. I don't want to know why she did that. And about Taehyung, his presence always make me remember the past. If you want me to live peacefully, please don't do it."

Mrs. Jeon let go of her son's hand and said with a smile, "Jungkook, Do you know? Only Taehyung can bring my son back. That son whom I lost seven years ago. The son who was sunshine to everyone, who used to never think about rank before loving people. Now he pretends to be okay, pretends to be good to his family but he's not. He has become rude and lost himself. But I saw the sparkles in your eyes again when you saw Tae for the first time. Try to open your heart, dear. You can change your fate also." Saying that Sena went to her room. Jungkook stood there for a while and went to his room.

[Now it's time for my 2nd ship. Yoonmin 😌🤭]

That night somewhere else

Yoongi was sitting at a bar waiting for Hoseok. It was about an hour since he didn't show up. Yoongi was getting out of patience. But A loud sound caught his attention. He looked over the corner to know the reason for the chaos. Suddenly a pink-haired boy came into his view shouting, "YOU F*CKING ASS****. How dare you touch me. I'll chop your dick up." A black-haired old man grabbed the pink-haired boy's hand and used his Alpha voice, "HOW DARE A MERE OMEGA DISOBEY ME! F*CKING SLUT! I SPONSORED YOU AND YOU ARE A USELESS SHIT. YOU MUST SATISFY ME WITH-"

A hard punch beautifully placed on his f*cking cheek. A fuming Yoongi started to punch hard continuously. Jimin got up from his place and watched the fight as he couldn't do anything. He became weak hearing the alpha voice of that disgusting sh*t. Soon the old man started to bleed. Yoongi let out his pheromones making everyone on their knees. Jimin was trembling smelling the pheromones. Everything was in chaos. The old fat passed out soon and Yoongi backed to his sense. He looked for a certain omega and found him. He ran towards him and hold him on his arm.

After some moments

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting in Yoongi's car. Jimin couldn't calm down. So, Yoongi released his calming pheromones. Soon Jimin became comfortable.

Jimin: "T-thank you very much."

Yoongi: "Hm. But what were you doing there alone? Where is your manager?"

Jimin wanted to cry. The company didn't help him. His company told him to satisfy the new sponsor. Although he disagreed, they tricked him and brought him here. He was about to cry but Yoongi noticed that. "Did the company force you?" Jimin only nodded, a drop of tear escaped from his eyes. Yoongi became angry hearing Jimin. Jimin sensed that and put his hand on Yoongi's hand. "I'm okay now. Don't worry. And please don't tell anyone about it." Jimin said while holding Yoongi's hand.