The Bite

*******

After breakfast, the Kims and Jungkook sat in the garden to have some tea. Soon their tea time also finished but Jungkook couldn't talk to Taehyung at all. Jungkook was still sitting on the chair when Jin spoke, "Are you not going? Wanna do lunch also?"

Jungkook became red in embarrassment. A chuckle left from Taehyung's mouth which made Jungkook more red.

Mrs Kim glared at his two mannerless children and spoke, "Jungkook, don't mind that. You can stay as long as you want."

The shame was rising gradually in Jungkook. He got up saying, "No, aunty. I was about to leave. I have office. Thanks for the breakfast." Jungkook glanced at Taehyung before taking steps. His heart was clenching.

He halted and turned instantly when Taehyung spoke, "Hey, Jeon. Can you give me a ride to the office?"

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile and screamed in excitement, "YES, I WILL." Soon he noticed the shocked faces of the Kims. He tried to make up by saying in a low tone, "Yes, I going there."

Tae: Then wait 15 minutes.

Taehyung rushed to his room as he couldn't hide his laugh anymore.

~~~~~~

Jungkook was waiting for his love to come but there was a problem. Jin was observing him sitting beside him. Finally, Jin let out,

"Jungkook, why are you here?"

Jungkook's guard down upon hearing the question. He could see Jin didn't believe his words.

Jin: I know you didn't come here for silly reasons.... You came to meet Taehyung.

Jungkook looked down as he was caught.

Jin: Listen, Jungkook. You both ruined relations enough. My brother isn't a playing thing that you'll use whenever you like to. I'll never let that happen. I won't tolerate any harm to him and for that, I won't think second time to destroy Jeon if I have to. And if you think that after all the chaos my mother is treating you so well cause she has forgotten everything, then you're wrong. I will like it if you keep your limit till friendship with Tae. Because our families will never accept your relationship again. They won't break their bond but they'll break you. So It's my warning to you.

Jin's every word was true. Jungkook knows his parents very well. Once they get that bitterness of relation they won't like to try it again. For that, they could break Jungkook apart.

Meantime, Taehyung came. He could feel the gloomy environment.

Tae: Jungkook, let's go.

Jungkook showed a bitter grin and got up.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and went out of the house saying bye to Jin. Taehyung wrapped his hands around the firm muscular arm. He peeked at Jungkook & noticed Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. So, Taehyung used the chance well.

He softly squeezed the biceps. Instantly he blushed and gulped,

"So firm."

He again peeked at Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't notice. So he began to caress the arm with his fingers. He and his kink for muscle was a damn thing.

Soon they reached the car. Taehyung whined in mind. Jungkook opened the door and Taehyung settled in. Jungkook got into the car and began to drive. His mind was full of those harsh words. He is not that much strong. He doesn't want to hurt himself more. Most importantly not Taehyung.

But Taehyung was in another world.

"Oh god, how did you make him?! My mind is going crazy."

Taehyung bit his lower lips peeking at the Greek god beside him. Only Taehyung knew how he was controlling his horny ass.

He wanted to grab those veiny hands and put them on his waist. He wanted to sit on his Alpha's lap and took his all attention on him, only him. But he didn't want to make mistakes like before.

Soon they arrived at the building. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him. Suddenly Jungkook hissed in terrific pain.

Taehyung bit his biceps. (a/n🙂)

Jungkook's jaw dropped at the action. His breath hitched when Taehyung looked at him.

"This is your punishment for being late."

Taehyung licked his lips and pulled Jungkook by collar, closer to him. Jungkook's head was spinning,

"OMG, it's happening. OMG, my Tiger is back."

He shut his eyes tightly and made a pout to feel those pink lips. But he felt tight in his neck and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung was busy buttoning up his shirt. Then their eyes met. Jungkook's eyes were sparkling when Taehyung stroked his hair and fixed them.

"Now you're looking like a good boy. Don't keep open these buttons. I don't like it if someone stares at my friend. Got it? And... Keep open it when we're alone. Ok?"

Jungkook grinned while nodding.

"Good. Now open the door."

Jungkook jumped out of the car took the bouquet of roses and opened the door while bowing, "Your Highness."

Taehyung giggled and took the bouquet.

Tae: Coward.

He again wrapped his hand around his favourite arm. Jungkook now came at ease looking at Taehyung's giggling.

"I'll be strong for you, for your smile."

Everyone was staring at them when they entered. Oh, their evil boss was smiling. They felt very sad for their angel who was giggling beside Jungkook.

Taehyung went to his manager leaving Jungkook halfway, "I'll meet you at 2:30. Take me shopping." Taehyung spoke while going.

When Taehyung was out of his sight, Jungkook jumped in the air throwing his hands in the air. He was happy.

A/N

You shouldn't love anyone if you don't dare to fight for it.

How was the chapter? Horny TaeTae is a thing.😭

I love older bottoms. Their dominance is on another level. That's why Topkook is my fav😭.

I was thinking of publishing some younger Taehyung Taekook AU. I wrote many AU but don't have the courage to publish them😭.

Please vote for our beautiful power couple❤️

Cute na?!🥲😅