Confession

*******

The morning is like a new hope for everyone. We pray to have a good day.

Jungkook also did although he couldn't sleep last night properly. Of course for a certain person.

As soon as the sun peeped, Jungkook got call from his father. They wanted to meet him. They were missing him. So he assured them that he would come at lunch. His morning started greatly.

He got ready and went to the office. It was a boring day again. The meeting, a little scolding his employees and again those files. He was exhausted. But someone kept still streaming in his mind.

Kim Taehyung. His Taehyung.

He grinned whenever he remembered their cherry moments of the last night. It was damn good. What if Jimin didn't disturb them?! Then they would have a hot session. Maybe making out and making love the whole night. They would have been still on the bed, cuddling each other.

Oh. He couldn't think more otherwise he would get boner again. He started his worked again but got interrupted by a knock.

JK: Come in.

Jungkook was still looking at files, thought Rosé had come to torture him. But it was someone else who had came to tame him.

He heard footsteps getting closer. He was about to look up but a lightweight fell on him, wrapped around his body. His seat slightly moved backwards for the sudden collision.

Before Jungkook could react a sweet scent caught his nose. Strawberry. His favourite scent, His strawberry. He hugged his strawberry to squeeze out his juice. He inhaled as much as strawberry air he could brushing his nose.

Taehyung giggled, "It tickles, pervert."

Jungkook scoffed, "Who is the pervert, huh? I'm just trying to eat my leftover food from last night."

Tae: Ohh really?! Should I help you?

Jungkook nodded his head happily to a smack on the head. "pervert" Taehyung whispered while taking off his shoes still sitting on Jungkook's lap. He swaddled his legs around Jungkook's back and sat comfortably.

Jungkook pouted to have a kiss. Taehyung giggled before pecking it. Jungkook whined rubbing his head on Taehyung's chest,

"Your sugar wants more Daddy. Make me yours, Daddy."

Taehyung twisted his ear making him hiss. Then he cupped his baby's face before smooching his whole face.

"What should I do to you? You're so cute. So fluffy, so beautiful, so delectable. I love you."

What!! Did he just confess?!

Taehyung eyes got big like they would come out anytime. "Shit shit. I want to chew my brain." He scolded himself in mind. He swallowed nervously seeing Jungkook's over-shocked face.

Taehyung spoke apprehensively while shaking Jungkook's head, grabbing his hair,

"Hey, Kookie. Forget what I said. I didn't want to say that. Okay. Forget. Aggh, speak idiot. Fuck. Okay, I don't love you. Got it?! Speak. Don't stare at me like that."

He pulled Jungkook's hair with more force. But Jungkook couldn't get out from his shock zone.

Tae: "Okay. Don't speak. Whatever I hate you and I'm leaving."

Taehyung was about to get up but yelped when Jungkook grasped his waist tightly. He was stunned when Jungkook started to give butterfly kisses on Taehyung's clothed chest. He tried to wiggle down but Jungkook tightened his grip.