What Have You Done

*******

Next day

Taehyung was tapping his finger on the desk. He was super nervous about the report. He knitted his eyebrows as his doctor, Mr Lee, was only observing the reports & saying not a single word.

Mr Lee peeked at Taehyung and again at the report. He exhaled a deep breath before saying, "Your report isn't good. The heat hormone is much higher than normal."

Tae: Why? It never happened before. I never had irregular heat. Moreover, It's coming every month. ( Omegas usually have their heat after 4 months)

Mr Lee: Tae, relax. Are you taking any heat-trigger medicine?

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Why would I do that?!"

Mr Lee: Oh, I forgot that You're Kim Taehyung...Then, there are two hypotheses for this Although I doubt the 2nd one.

Tae: Can you just open your mouth?
Mr Lee: *chuckles* Don't be mad. Someone may be triggering your hormones to go wild, some Alpha. Is there any Alpha with whom you're spending time?

Tae: I work with thousands of Alpha. How---

One person slammed his brain. He became quiet.

Mr Lee again checked the papers. After a moment he spoke, "Then maybe you are the rarest person in the world."

Tae: Don't create puzzle, Hyung.

Mr Lee: The 2nd theory is maybe your Fated MATE is near, very close to you. And your wolf has desire to mate with that Alpha."

Hearing the doc, Tae lost in his thoughts, "Fated Mate, Can this title make someone fall for someone?"

Taehyung faked a laugh saying, "Everyone is not lucky like you, Hyung. Just tell me what to do."

Mr Lee: Mate with that Alpha.

Taehyung choked on his own saliva. He whined pouting, "Hyung~, please stop."

Mr Lee: *laughs* I'm giving you some medicine. And Try to find out that Alpha, and stay away from him.

Taehyung nodded.

Mr Lee: Tae, how is your crush? How is it going?

What can Taehyung say about the state of their relationship?! Does he have a proper answer?

Taehyung replied with a faint smile, "He has problem with my rank. He hates True-blooded omega."

Mr Lee frowned asking, "Why?"

Why? This one question hit his mind. Wasn't he in a rush to have Jungkook? He never tried to find out the reason for his hatred.

Tae: I d-don't know.

Mr Lee broke into laughter hearing Tae, "Your generation is such a thing. Haha... You don't even know what is the definition of Love. Just talk about one thing "Crush"."

Tae: Then what is Love?

Mr Lee: Love is a blossom of emotions where we lose our ability to think anything else. Get the power to do anything for love. Our dignity, our senses, and our hearts become a playground for that person. Love is a thing where we learn to forgive, to accept and to understand them. We fall for their inner self not for their looks. We enjoy their good qualities and try to nourish their bad attitudes. We accept them as they are."

Taehyung smiled saying, "Unnie is lucky to have you."

Mr Lee: *laughs* No, I'm lucky to have her. I'm lucky that she accepted my love. When I truly fell for her I got to know she is my Fated Mate. I thought she would never love me. But God's choice is better than ours. In true love, we don't get confused. We become more determined."