Handsome Admirer

"Please Vote & Comment.
It'll help me a lot☺️"

******

The doorbell continuously rang making Taehyung woke from his sleep. He whined as he was so exhausted because of yesterday. He got up from his bed, rubbing his eyes, making a small pout on his pink lips. He glanced at Jimin's door and again began to walk whispering, "Pig... How can someone sleep when my ear is bleeding?"

Taehyung glimpsed at the clock & said in an annoying tone, "It's only 6 a.m." Taehyung looked at the monitor and it surprised him. He slowly opened the door. A beautiful box was before him. There was a note on it. He picked up the note & read.

-To Kim Taehyung

"One smile can't change the world
But
Your smile changes mine"

- An admirer of Yours

Reading the note, Taehyung's lips curled a little. He took the box and shut the door whispering, "Cheesy".

When he entered, Jimin was coming down rubbing his sleepy eyes. He asked who was at the door. Taehyung motioned to the box & the note. Jimin got excited & tried to take the box. But sorry about his height.

Taehyung stopped his cute mochi saying, "Jimin-ah. First I'll ask who sent this then we'll open it. Have you forgotten the last time?" Jimin halted remembering the gift that a fan sent, a doll hiding a secret cam. That horrified them.

Taehyung called security & got nothing about the box. It was the regular delivery boy who gave it. So, Taehyung unlocked the box. At that instant, he was moved by seeing the gift.

Jimin whispered from behind Taehyung's ear, "It's beautiful

Jimin whispered from behind Taehyung's ear, "It's beautiful." Taehyung nodded. Thus Taehyung's day started with a pleasant gift.

After a month~

Taehyung didn't realize how these 30 days went by. On these days, his life was becoming normal once again with a few changes.

He worked hard as the ambassador of Jeons, went to seminars on Omega protection, and spend more time with his family & friends. Where his life was turning to normal, his mind was remembering someone. Someone who smashed his heart and trust, someone whom he didn't get a glimpse in this one month.

He realized, what he did that night was right. A person who only thinks highly of himself just because of his rank never deserves his heart and attention. But something kept making him remember the person.

He cut off the train of his thinking when the bell rang. He smiled and went to open the door. It's 6 a.m. now. He opened the door and picked up his daily gift from his unknown admirer.

"I can't wait till I can roll over & kiss you Good morning
Instead of sending Gifts"

- A handsome admirer of YOURS

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at the word handsome. But the writing truly touched his heart. "Who the hell are you, handsome?" Taehyung said closing the door.

It became his daily routine to receive gifts from his mysterious admirer. At first, he reported to the Courier company but again he was getting gifts from another company. So, he stopped reporting as the gifts were so beautiful and harmless.

"Again the Admirer?" Jimin asked brushing his teeth. Taehyung only hummed and unlocked the gift. Jimin's eyes sparkled seeing the gift, "He truly has good taste." Taehyung nodded biting his pink lips to hide his beautiful boxy smile.

" Taehyung nodded biting his pink lips to hide his beautiful boxy smile

But Taehyung got tensed this time. He asked frowning, "But how does every time he guess the right thing that I need?" Jimin pondered and then spoke, "Maybe he is in your heart already."

Taehyung smacked Jimin and whined, "I'm serious, Minnie" Jimin scoffed, "Okay. Maybe he is good at guessing. But don't check the house again. You have already checked it 4 times but found nothing." Taehyung pouted and said, "Ok. Oh! By the way, I'm going to the mansion and don't wait for me." Jimin nodded with a smile.

Taehyung reached the Kims Mansion in the afternoon. He got fresh up and went to the garden. Surprisingly, Mrs Jeon was talking with his mother, enjoying their tea time.

Kims & Jeons eradicated their Guilt and embarrassment when Mrs Jeon came to Kim's Mansion after two days. She apologized to her friend and Taehyung. Taehyung & his mother also deeply apologized to Mrs Jeon. Teehee & Sena cried hugging each other that day. Gradually their relationship became stable again, except for Jungkook. He became just a name to Kims, especially to Taehyung.

Taehyung greeted Mrs Jeon and kissed his mother. "How are you, Taebear?" Mrs Jeon asked. "I'm fine. And Thank you. But why did Uncle send that expensive suit? I just praised the suit. You didn't have to gift me that."

Mrs Jeon became confused but calmed her expression and smiled speaking, "It's okay bear." Taehyung talked with them for some time. He was stepping out of the place. He halted when he heard Mrs Jeon.
"Taehee, Junghyun is getting the best businessman of the year. But he told Jungkook to receive it as he deserves the award."

Taehyung heart shook a bit by only hearing the name "Jungkook". He smiled to console his heart not to beat for that arrogant Alpha again. He immediately went to his room.

He prayed to God for the next day to be happy for him again. Then he sank into his sweet dreams.

Author's note:

How was the chapter? Good or bad?

Can you guess Tae's secret admirer?

How is the admirer so good at guessing?

Hope you liked the chapter.

In the next chapter, you'll meet the most awaited person😉.

Love you, sweethearts.