Past-1

********

12 years ago~

Junghyun was checking the files of his new company. His hand was shaking to sign the contract. If he becomes successful then he will gain everything but if he doesn't, then he will left with nothing. He looked a his 12 years son who needed to get all the rights of child should have. But with his simple job as an accountant, he hardly could manage his family's needs. So he has to make the right decision. He closed his eyes, again thinking about his family.

He opened his eyes when someone patted his shoulder. Seojoon gave his ensuring smile and nodded. Junghyun looked at his wife who also assured him. So, with lots of hope he signed the papers. Seojoon hugged his friend and congratulated him.

Seojoon: "Now get ready. We're leaving for Seoul now."

Junghyun looked at his son who was studying. "But where should we live? Besides Jungkook is too little. He needs school and I don't know how can I manage his expense in Seoul. After selling this house, we can't also keep him in Busan." Junghyun said.

Seojoon tried to comfort his friend, "You all will live with us." Junghyun replied, "Seojoon, thank you. But you have your own family and two omega sons. So we will be an extra burden on you."

Seojoon: But Jung-

Junghyun: No Seo, I can't when your own family is trying to get up.

They got interrupted by the doorbell.  Sena's sister and her family have come to meet them. Mr. & Mrs. Jeon greeted the guest. Sena hugged her sister Eun Ae who came after 5 years from the USA.

"I missed you, sis."

"Me too, Sena. Look who has come with us?"

Sena looked behind but only saw her brother-in-law Lee Joonwoo. Suddenly someone lifted her from behind and swung her in the air. Sena screamed which made Jungkook run in the spot. Jungkook jumped in the air seeing his Hyung.

'HYUNG!!!!"

Minho put down Sena and ran to little Jungkook

Minho put down Sena and ran to little Jungkook. He picked him up and kissed his chubby cheeks. Jungkook hugged his hyung saying, "I missed you, Hyung."

Minho: Me too, Kookie.

Eun Ae ruffled Jungkook's hair and said, "Koo, now you have to share your hyung with someone." Jeons became confused seeing Minho's slightly blushing.

Sena suddenly screamed, "So she said Yes to you?!!!" Minho nodded smiling brightly.

That time, a beautiful girl entered. Everyone was stunned to see such beauty. She was like a fairy from myth.