My Beauty

"How can I call it love 

when there is no respect"

Jungkook felt so weak that he fell on his knee at once. A very strong, powerful but poisonous pheromone filled the air. His nostrils were burning by only inhaling that. His body started to shake and became so weak that he couldn't lift his finger. A pang hit his heart. 

He felt the same, many years ago. But this time, he couldn't say it was similar. It was different cause the blue eyes which shone like the ocean were so painful for him to see. The person standing in front of him made it harder for him to stand. This is how a True-blooded Omega tames anyone.

But now Jungkook wasn't thinking about how Taehyung tamed him. He was in pain seeing the omega's state. Tears leaving those eyes, a shaking body and so much pain in those eyes were making Jungkook remember his every word. Taehyung stood there silently as he couldn't say any word.

"J-Jimin told me not to rush. Hyung told me to think first, Told me to know you. A crush is a rush but love's not. But I'm a fool who just lived in my own fantasy that I forgot my created rules. How pathetic I am! I loved a person who never even liked me. Like is far away, He never saw me as human, never respected me."

Jungkook couldn't say a word as his throat was refusing to. Tears started to form in his eyes.

"I believed in my wolf, in my instincts, in my Heart. I never let my mind come into this. Like a moron, I chased after you leaving my dignity behind. I fell for you thinking that you were only showing hard yourself and were a child inside. Now I see, how stupid I was! You are just a beast not from the outside but from the inside. You are just like those other Alphas, arrogant."

Silence~

"You say, My beauty seduced you! But sorry Mr. Jeon. You could never see My Beauty."

Taehyung blanked his face, mind, and His Heart. He slowly took his leave. Jungkook tried to stop him but his body betrayed him. Taehyung's pheromone was too overwhelming for him. He immediately lay on the floor.

Taehyung ran out of the office but got bumped by Namjoon and Yoongi. They were shocked to see Taehyung's state. His faint pheromone was only indicating the worst. Namjoon tried to ask him something but Taehyung smiled a little and immediately left the place.

Yoongi pulled Namjoon from his thought and they ran to Jungkook's office. Their breaths hissed by inhaling the noxious scent. The room was full of Taehyung's pheromone and the lifeless body of Jungkook was lying on the floor. They rushed there, Yoongi tried to wake up the younger while Namjoon carried him to the car. The younger's body did not respond and started to get cold. They reached the hospital and took the younger to the emergency room.

After a day

With a small strength, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. Everything was a blur and a faint voice was trying to get him up. Gradually his vision became clear, he could hear the voice. "Jungkook, can you hear me? I'll call the nurse, don't move so much." The man slowly vanished from his vision. He closed his eyes again. The events of the past started to gather in his mind again, like a monster. He wanted to cry but couldn't. He didn't have any strength.

The nurse checked everything and said that he was fine. Instantly the man hugged him. "You scared us. I'll inform the others." Then Jungkook let his voice out, "Do they know, Hoseok Hyung?" "Who? Uncle & Aunty?! You know that we can't tell them. They can't see you again in this state." Jungkook just hummed. He wanted to ask many things but didn't have any courage. After 3 hours he got discharged.

He went straight to his apartment, didn't want to face anyone. Hoseok tried his best to take Jungkook with him but failed. Jungkook went to his room, and soon a pang of guilt hit his heart. He wasn't even sure if Taehyung had stolen his presentation. But he said so worst things that he never could think about anyone. It was all because of the past, the woman.

After a week~

Jungkook didn't come out of his apartment since that day. Yoongi sometimes visited him, actually he only let him in. Yoongi tried to make him understand but he didn't have any courage to face anyone. But today he had to go to the company. Jeon Fashion would have a promotion ramp. He was nervous, not for the event but for someone. He had to meet him but he didn't know how to.

He took his car and came into the event place. Everything was good, Namjoon did the whole arrangement by himself. He went straight to his room. Namjoon & Yoongi were waiting for him. He couldn't look at Namjoon. He knew what happened between Namjoon & Jin after that day. 

Jin stopped talking with Namjoon cause Namjoon gave a positive reaction about Jungkook. Namjoon only thought if a true-blooded omega could break Jungkook then a true-blooded could bring him back. But it was his wrong decision. He became selfish, only thinking about his cousin, not about Taehyung.

Namjoon hugged the younger and whispered, "Welcome back, Kook." Jungkook saw a genuine love in the older's eyes. He smiled and said, "Thank you, Hyung. And sorry." Yoongi said coldly, "Say to them who deserves that, not to us." Jungkook looked at Yoongi and nodded his head looking at his feet.

When we make mistakes

we always try to put the responsibility on others

Author's note:

I'm so frustrated with my life & my work also. Can't help but cry. Whatever!!!

Happy 10th anniversary

Purple you~~~~