Changes Of A Month

"Please bless me with your votes & comments"

*******

It's been three hours Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about Bogum. The more he thinks, the more his heart aches. He can't figure out the reason. He went to his room. He glanced at the box where he kept the all letters and the gifts of his unknown admirer. Can he call him unknown anymore?

He went to the bathroom. He started the shower. He needs it. A cold shower which won't only relax his body, but also his mind. But It didn't help at all. Instead, the more he doesn't want to think, the more he remembers someone. Someone who is still hiding inside his heart. Calling for his love, his attention.

Tears started to make their way from his eyes. His heart was clenching for someone who never loved him. But he did for infinity.

His mind was mocking his heart. Cause His silly heart still had a little hope. A hope that the admirer was Jungkook. A hope that Jungkook feels the same, the way he felt. But now again he is regretting his foolishness.

This is a crush. Or should I call it one-sided love? Although you console yourself to forget him & accept that he doesn't love you, This stupid heart always hopes. "If he could love me if he could understand me. If he could see that my all happiness and my all grief is only for him. If he could..."

~~~~~~

Taehyung dressed casually as he is free today. He planned many things for today but now he doesn't want to do anything. He went down hearing the door sound. Jimin came back. Jimin smiled seeing him and came close saying, "Oy, Tae. Why didn't you collect your admirer's gift today? Look, I got it."

Taehyung only stared at the gift box blankly. He couldn't smile like before. He sat on the couch ignoring Jimin. That shocked Jimin. Jimin put the gift on the table and sat beside Taehyung. He held Taehyung's hand and asked gently, "What did happen, Tae?"

Taehyung looked at him and smiled a little. "It's nothing, Jimin... Btw, did you sleep over in Hyung's apartment?" Taehyung asked. Jimin rolled his eyes hearing "Sleepover". He just replied yes.

To change the mood, Taehyung started to discuss the new album of Jimin. That time, The bell rang and Jimin opened the door. Their Sunshine came to meet them. Seeing Hobi, Taehyung mood lightened up a little. Hobi started the conversation after greeting his muffins.

"Tae, are you free tonight?" Hobi asked. Taehyung only nodded a little. Hobi beamed instantly. Then he again asked, "Will you be my partner in the Calain's Party?"

Taehyung made a weird face like Hobi cracked a silly joke and then replied, "Are you kidding? There only businessmen go." Hobi gained saying, "But Jeons invited me, hehe. And I need a partner to attend. But I can't find anyone." Taehyung scoffed expressing his disbelief.

Hobi glanced at Jimin & again said, "Jimin's also going." Taehyung looked at Jimin & instantly Jimin said, "With Yoongs." Hobi gave his puppy eyes making hard for Taehyung to refuse, "Okay, Hyung." Hobi embraced Taehyung & thanked him. Then he said before going out, "I'll pick you up at sharp 7 pm."

Taehyung took a deep breath after Hobi left. He took the gift box and went to his room. He put the box in the usual place, but this time he didn't see his gift.

In the evening

Taehyung got ready. He tried his best to look good. He knew what was the party for. Jungkook is going to receive the award at the party. And he is going to see Jungkook again. He took a deep breath to settle himself down.