Friends

*********

Taehyung was hesitating to answer. His heart was pumping very fast. His wolf was trying to take over him and instantly wanted to hug its Alpha. He gulped while staring at Jungkook's smiling face. 

 He could feel Jungkook's hands still on his waist. So, there was no way to run. He took a deep breath and said to himself, "This is the time, Taehyung. You have to do it."

He smiled and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck. And our super confident Jungkook flustered. He asked Taehyung to be friends, right? Then why was he acting like this? "Maybe he wants us to be lovers instead." He thought while showing his bunny smile.

Teahyung tilted so Jungkook closed his eyes. And...

 And

Boom!

"AAAGGGHHHHAAAAA" ~Jungkook.

Taehyung truly made Jungkook's wish come true. He kicked his balls with his full strength. Oops. I feel sorry for his elephant.

Jungkook lay on the floor grabbing his precious gift of the god. Taehyung scoffed and showed his tongue. 

"It's my answer," Taehyung said while laughing

"It's my answer," Taehyung said while laughing. He bent and twisted Jungkook's ear.

"Aghhh, Tae." Jungkook cried in pain. Taehyung is a good user of opportunity. Taehyung was satisfied. He laughed in his highest voice. Then he again kicked Jungkook's bum and walked out of the room with a satisfied face.

"I should have been a footballer rather than a Model. Ahhahaa." Taehyung praised himself flipping his imaginary hair.

On the other hand, Jungkook was groaning in immense pain. "Taehyung, istg, if something happens to my baby, I'll make you taste the real thrust of mine. Agh. Fuck."

He somehow got up & slowly went outside to catch the culprit. He smirked when he found him. He stepped slowly like a cat and went closer to Taehyung who was staring at somewhere in shock. He also glanced in that direction. His eyes widened when they saw Jin and Namjoon quarrelling. And a broken vase wasn't a good sign.