Coward

*******

A few days later

At Euphoria

The whole restaurant was decorated with lights, flowers, food and pictures of a beautiful couple. Everyone was looking at the dancing couple in the middle of the garden. Soon the couple finished their dance with a small kiss and claps echoed throughout the entire restaurant.

Namjoon leaned on Jin's ears whispering, "Finally you're mine." Jin looked at his Alpha shyly and hid himself in his arms. 

Their attention went to the stage when Mr. Kim (Namjoon's Dad) took the mic, "Thanks to all for blessing our children. And Jin dear, thank you so much for coming to his life. I thought he would be single for the lifetime, but finally, he dared to stand in front of your father." Everyone laughed making Namjoon embarrassed.

Seojoon came close to the couple and hugged both. He said, "Joon, I'm giving you my most precious gift, so take care of him. And about the company, don't be stressed. I know you both can do much better than us."

Joon replied, "Thanks Dad, but Jin won't work for the company anymore." Everyone's smile faded away. Mr. Kim fired up, "What do you mean?" Jin squeezed Joon's arm asking, "Joonie, what are you saying?"

He gave a smile and held his husband's hand, "From now on Jin will live his dream. His only dream to be a chef, and to have his restaurant." He gestured to Jungkook and he brought the files.

Joon kneeled in front of Jin and gave the papers to Jin. "Your dream Jinnie, Your Euphoria." Jin couldn't hold back tears anymore. He instantly hugged his husband crying loudly. No one noticed his dreams. But Namjoon did. Everyone congregated for the couple.

At a corner,

Escaping everyone's sight Jungkook stood by the side of his love who was busy to see the new pair. He encircled Taehyung's waist and whispered, "When will you be mine?"

Taehyung giggled while getting away from that sticky Alpha. "You're a chicken so I think I have to stay single forever." Jungkook pouted and Tae stole a kiss without anyone's notice and ran to the crowd.

Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration, "My wolf is becoming crazy about you. I'm afraid to let it out. Tae what have you done to me?"

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone sat on their seat to enjoy the delicious food. Youngers with the couple sat at a separate table to have fun. All were looking at either their food or the couple. But Sohee was glaring at Taekook who were stealing stares from each other again and again.

Bogum was sitting beside Sohee was silently gazing a his food. He can't tolerate Taehyung being with someone else. Taekook didn't disclose their relationship but everyone could sense it without the older adults.

Jungkook was caressing Taehyung's hand under the table. Suddenly he became alert when his aunty came. Taehyung was confused at Jungkook's sudden change.

Eun ae: Jin dear. Are you enjoying? Sorry, I couldn't meet you early as I was in the USA.

Jin stood up and replied, "No Aunty, it's okay. Please sit with us." Eun Ae was about to sit when she noticed Sohee sitting very far away and looked at the boy sitting next to Jungkook. She said, "Sohee dear why are you sitting so far?"

Sohee: Aunty it's okay. I didn't get the seat. But I'm ok.

Taehyung looked towards Eun Ae who didn't kinda like Taehyung near Jungkook. He understood so he tried to focus on his food. Then Eun Ae came near to Taehyung and said,