Photoshoot

"Bless me with your Votes and Comments"

*******

The morning came quickly but our lovely Taehyung was still snoring. He got up at the speed of light, hearing loud knocks on his door. He hurriedly went to open the door but fell from the bed. "Ouch... I COMING..."

He opened the door. Jin entered ignoring Taehyung like a spark of dust. Jin was searching for something. Taehyung got confused at his hyung's weird behaviour. Jin got Taehyung's slipper and suddenly threw it on Taehyung's face.

"Ahh... Hyung. Wtf is this?!" Taehyunh hissed as his cheek was hurting like hell. Jin shouted, "Where were you the whole night?! I've waited for you till 2 am. And there was no sign of you." Taehyung eyes widened and asked, "You were here last night?!"

Jin only stared at him furiously. "I-I a-actually m-my car broke a-and" "Can you stop lying?... It's okay till you're fine. I was just worried for you. Btw it's 9 am. You have-" Jin couldn't finish as Taehyung screamed, "SHIT. I'm late."

He ran to the bathroom and got ready. He reached the building asap. He went 10th floor & entered saying sorry to the staff. He wore his dress for the shoot. The noonas were satisfied with their work. He went to the studio. But His eyes widened when they landed on a figure, Ofc, it's Mr. Kookie. Jungkook's mind stopped working after witnessing such breathtaking beauty.

But Taehyung didn't change his expression at all. He is an expert in this. The photographer told him to pose. Jungkook's eyes never let Taehyung. I don't know from where he got this eye power.

With every pose, Jungkook's heart gets drunk by Taehyung's flawlessness.

Taehyung was a little uneasy about the doe eyes, "Why is he staring at me as if he'll eat me right now? Agh

Taehyung was a little uneasy about the doe eyes, "Why is he staring at me as if he'll eat me right now? Agh... Concentrate Taehyung." He thought.

The photographer told him to take off the jacket. That alarmed Jungkook. His Alpha self suddenly awoken. But he controlled himself. Could he?!

 Could he?!

Boom!!

Jungkook's wolf just howled. He doesn't know what to control. Taehyung's collarbone was so sinful to him. Just hella hot, screaming for his mark. He scanned every curve of the body. He got to know that Taehyung was right, He is a Pervert.
[If you forgot then let me remember you. It was in chp-2]