Order From Him

*******

Taehyung joined the group, Yoonminkook. He sat beside Jimin, maintaining his distance from Jungkook.

Jimin: How should we start?

Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and then Jungkook's guilty face. Of course, they were the reason for the mess.

They thought in silence. Then Taehyung spoke, "Hyung broke up with him because he feels insecure." Jungkook frowned and asked, "Why? My hyung did nothing."

Taehyung glared slightly at the rude Alpha. "You know nothing. So shut your mouth."

Yoongi: Then tell us.

Taehyung bit his lips. He didn't know if it was right or wrong to let them know his hyung's secret. Jungkook noticed it. He spoke, "If you don't tell us then we can't help them." Taehyung glanced at him before starting.

Taehyung: He wants to resign from the CEO post.

Everyone became shocked at that. Jungkook instantly questioned, "WHY? He is best at business."

Taehyung smiled saying, "Yeah. But it isn't his dream. He wanted to be a chef and open his restaurant. But...

He never dared to speak out. He thought I would take over the business but I was also selfish. I told Dad about my dream and hyung never let me know about his dream. How could he sacrifices his dream just to hold the reputation of the family?! He took the burden on his shoulder silently.

When he met Joon hyung, he told me about his dream for the first time. He told that he sees the potential in Joon hyung to take over the company.

But when Joon hyung said to lie about J-Jung-kook, Hyung's trust broke. He needs a person who will never betray him or our family. So, he is acting like this."

Taehyung was speaking while looking at the ground. When he finished he looked at the astonished face of Yoonminkook.

Jimin held Taehyung's hand gently, "How did god make you two brothers?" Taehyung chuckled slightly.

Jungkook: Then, in that case, my cousin is faster than Jinnie hyung.

They frowned and asked how.

Jungkook: Euphoria is the gift for Jin Hyung from Namjoon Hyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. Namjoon truly impressed him. He blurted, "What! Aish! My brother is truly a fool. Jimin-ah~~~ I'm jealous of my brother." Taehyung whined shaking Jimin. Jimin pouted and hugged his whining friend, "Me too, Taehyung-ah~~. My alpha is useless."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and replied, "Like you are so useful!?" Jimin glared at Yoongi. They again started to fight.

Taekook was irritated but it was too much funny. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was controlling his laugh. They burst into laughter soon.

After some time, they all calmed down. But Jungkook was still smiling imagining something very sweet.

A scene of Him and Taehyung, quarrelling over little things. Then Taehyung will shout at him. He will kiss the angry tiger deeply to vanish that outrage. They will lie on the couch to make their love more nourished. They will make out and gradually they will have s---

He flinched when Taehyung snapped. Taehyung asked, "Are you listening?" Jungkook became red after realizing what the hell he was imagining in the daylight, even in front of his crush and hyungs. Taehyung knitted his brow and huffed saying, "Don't go to your imaginary world while we're talking."