Revealed

(Nevermind🫠)

(Nevermind🫠)

*********

"I wanna mark you."

Taehyung gazed at Jungkook with an unreadable expression. Jungkook heart was beating fast. He couldn’t think anymore what Taehyung would answer, although he kinda assumed his answer.

He gonna reject Jungkook.

Which true-blooded omega will submit to the other ranks? Marking isn't joking. The true-blooded will have to be the other one for the whole life, with his consent or not.

But True-blooded omega can't stay with one man. His past and Sohee's every word was roaming in his head.

But If Taehyung rejects him, will he be able to mark him forcefully?

"Okay."

Jungkook fell from the sky. Did just Taehyung agree? But he should reject him, maybe he didn't know what the Marking was.

Jungkook sat up saying, "Tae, I wanna MARK you. Did you understand? If I mark you, you have to be with me for my whole life. You-"

Taehyung chuckled seeing his over-tensed Alpha. He peaked Jungkook's lips to make him stop. He then cupped his cheeks and said,

"I know what marking is, baby. I have to stay with you. You'll be dominant in our relationship. I can't reject you, blah blah blah. *chuckles* But I doubt, will you be able to dominate me or not."

Taehyung then looked deep into those dark eyes saying, "Do you know what's the best part? I want all this. Most importantly, I'm so happy that you wanna be with me for the whole life."

Jungkook's heart was being stabbed by every word. And his heart tore into guilt when Tae said,

"I trust you, I believe in you that you'll love me."

Jungkook whole body shivered. He was feeling like a Jerk. His mother was right. He wasn't worthy of Taehyung. He believed Sohee rather he had to believe in his love. Taehyung is different.

Taehyung was HIS even before that marking shit.

That time he understood, that no matter how pretty are you, no matter how rich are you, no matter how much you love the other, without trust they all are nothing. Without trust, love and respect these all are like ashes.

They'll cheat you even if you're so pretty from the outside.  But if someone can see your inner beauty and fall for it they won't leave you, no matter how ugly you are from outside.

Jungkook came out of his world when Taehyung said, "Will you sit here the whole night? Now mark me."

Jungkook took a deep breath and leaned to the neck of Taehyung. Taehyung felt a tickling sensation when Jungkook's nose brushed over his whole neck. Jungkook licked the right area to seal their love. Jungkook kept licking the area to calm the omega. Finally, he let out his fangs. He hissed in pain as he wasn't in a rut.