Dance Floor

"Bless me with your votes & comments"

*******

Taehyung noticed Yoonmin & Hobi talking. He rushed towards them and yelled low at his hyungs, "How can you leave me like that?! Agh... It was so awkward."

Hobi replied making puppy eyes, "Tae~, don't be mad. I got busy-" "And you made me his partner." Taehyung frowned saying that. Hobi glanced at Yoonmin for help. Jimin came forward and saved him saying, "Tae, it's nothing serious. Besides you have to be his partner for a night, not for the whole life."

Taehyung was about to bark but calmed himself when Yoongi called someone, "Ah. Jungkook-ah. Come here." Taehyung wanted to die right away.

Jungkook came and stood beside Taehyung. His cute smile was screaming for Taehyung's attention. Taehyung glimpsed at him and rolled his eyes. To him, it's all like an act.

Jungkook asked, "Hyung, Can I take Taehyung with me?" Taehyung eyes popped seeing his audacity. Hobi replied, "Yes, please." Taehyung glared at Hobi but couldn't refuse as he knew he is stuck there. Jungkook extended his hand and asked politely, "May I?" Taehyung wanted to punch this smirked face badly. He forced a smile and held Jungkook's hand and squeezed it firmly.

Jungkook was happier than ever. He wanted the time to stop. But they stopped and Jungkook introduced his business partner to Taehyung, "Taehyung, Meet my best friend Cha Eunwoo and his husband Yugyeom." Taehyung greeted them with a formal smile. "Oh, so you are Kook's strawberry. You're beautiful and cute." Yugyeom said.

Taehyung and Jungkook were stunned to hear him. Taehyung's jaw dropped upon hearing the word "Strawberry". On the other hand, Jungkook was cursing his friends. He never thought Yugyeom would disclose him like this.

Their attention went to the host when he told everyone to take their seats. Jungkook immediately took Taehyung and sat at their table. Taehyung doesn't know how to react to the situation. He only prayed to god for his sanity.

The host gave an amazing speech and everybody clapped. Now this is the time for the award. The host spoke, "Now the most awaited moment has come. Let's clap for a new star of Business to take his award. Mr Jeon Jungkook, please honour us."

Jungkook got up on the stage and took the award. "Thanks a lot for honouring me with this. It's not me who only deserves it. My whole team and employees are the owners of this award. But there is a special person for whom I stayed in Korea, who inspired me every day. To him, Thank you." Jungkook said straight looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung was hearing his words but didn't feel any emotions in them.

~~~~~~

Soon the party started. Everyone was enjoying the lovely environment. Taehyung and Jimin were sitting at the bar, enjoying their drinks. Jimin became bored and whined, "Tae~, please let me go to my kitty. Just look at him. He is meowing for me~."

Taehyung glared at him and warned him, "If you leave, I'll chop your dick & give it to pigs." "At least, give it to cats" Jimin murmured. Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing his whipped-ass friend.

Jimin beamed when Yoongi came to take him to the floor. Yoongi said, "Sorry, Taehyung. Please find another company. I have to take my love with me." Taehyung faked a smile but cursed his traitor friend in mind.

Taehyung pouted extremely seeing the lovely couples dancing on the floor. He also wanted to dance. A person drew his attention when he asked, "May I?" He was surprised to see the man. He smiled a little and went to the stage with the man.

They moved the bodies with the melody. Taehyung asked, "Don't mind me. But can I ask you, why you choose me as your partner, Mr Cha?"

Enwoo scoffed and replied, "Cause I like beauty & changes, Mr Kim." Taehyung smiled at the flirt and said, "So you want to change your husband now?!" Enwoo frowned a bit and replied that sassy, "Ofc not. He is my life but change is important. Like, what about changing the partner now?" Taehyung became confused.

Soon Enwoo swirled Taehyung and let go of him. Taehyung couldn't handle his balance & bumped into a hard chest?!

His hands tucked between their chest and the man's arms wrapped around his body. He recognized the man by simply inhaling his fresh mint and rainy odor. He looked up and met glimmering eyes gazing at him with an idiotic smile.

His blood started to run to his cheeks. So he altered away his eyes. He calmed himself and said looking at Jungkook, "LEAVE."

"Can't" Jungkook replied smiling widely. Taehyung scowled. Jungkook smile vanished seeing Taehyung's face. He gulped and spoke, "Everyone's watching. So, please." Taehyung sighed. He put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile and held Taehyung's waist gently. They began their dance. With the soft melody, their bodies moved slowly. Taehyung's eyes met Jungkook's deo eyes, coated with love. He couldn't help himself but drown in them.

Slowly His both hands moved to Jungkook's neck and caged him. Jungkook took the signal and put his hands on Taehyung's slim waist, pulling him closer. They were sinking in their eyes with the music, forgetting every clash between them. Taehyung closed his eyes and let his head rest on Jungkook's shoulder. He inhaled Jungkook's alluring scent. Jungkook also let himself go with the flow and hugged Taehyung firmly.

They didn't have any clue of the time. When the music changed a bit, Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and Jungkook also looked. So many feelings were tangled in these eyes. Taehyung didn't know what got him. He was overwhelmed by Jungkook's faint but tempting scent.

He closed his eyes and tilted towards Jungkook. That shocked Jungkook a bit. But soon a pinching smile occurred on his lips. He also closed his eyes and leaned.

But that stupid author stopped the music in the main time. That brought Taehyung to reality. He opened his eyes an instant and got startled to see Jungkook, leaning to kiss him. He immediately pushed Jungkook. Instantly he left the stage before muttering a sorry.

Author's note:

I wanted to jewel this chapter with Taekook moments but failed badly. T-T

But whatever. Did you like the chapter?!

Am I going to slow?

This art belongs to its respective owners

This art belongs to its respective owners. I'm in love with it.🤭