Scary Like Moan (M)

"Don't hide sweeties. Express your love with your votes and comments"

******

In Yoongi's apartment

Yoongi was working on the new project while sitting on the couch. He sighed hearing the rumbling from the kitchen. He couldn't focus on his work at all. He got angry and went to the kitchen straight. He howled, "Can you guys stop now?" That stopped the two figures' quarrel.

"First tell your brother to stop nagging around me," Jimin said annoyingly and went out of the kitchen. Yoongi glanced at the other and then followed Jimin.

Jimin became so irritated that his head began to ache. He sat on the couch. He rubbed his temple with his thumb. He was startled when Yoongi kissed his forehead. He crossed his hand and made a cute pout. Yoongi chortled and sit beside Jimin. Jimin shifted a little bit away. Yoongi again sat closing their gap & side-hugged Jimin. Jimin shook off his hands.

He shivered when Yoongi gave him butterfly kisses on his neck. He instantly became red & pushed Yoongi. "What are you doing?! We're not alone." Jimin whined fisting over Yoongi's chest. Yoongi gave his gummy smile and embraced Jimin again saying, "I love you so much." Jimin gained and replied, "I love you more."

Their sweet moments were interrupted by a small cough. Jimin glared at the person who made the fake cough. Yoongi released Jimin & looked at the boy who was nervously biting his lips.

The boy spoke, "Hyung, this is the last time. I won't disturb you anymore." Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "You said the same last time." Suddenly the boy pouted hard making his Bambi eyes sad. Jimin was dumbfounded seeing the expression. He gazed at the boy & sighed in defeat. He said, "Yes, he liked it."

The boy beamed at once and jumped on the couple. He kissed the cheeks of Yoonmin and got up. Jimin & Yoongi were stunned at the cuteness. The boy was smiling like a fool. He bowed thanking the couple and took his leave in a happy mood.

*Silence*

Jimin spoke gazing at the door, "I feel like I'm betraying him."

Yoongi looked at Jimin. He cupped the chubby cheeks of Jimin and attached their forehead. They shut their eyes. Yoongi said, "Love, do what your heart says. Don't do it for him. If you think he is good for Taehyung, then, support him."

Jimin opened his eyes and put his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He took a deep breath and mocked, "With this confidence, he can't stand before Taehyung. He calls me chicken when he becomes the one whenever he hears or sees Tae."

Yoongi laughed a little saying, "Cause your Tae is scary. How he destroyed Mr Yomi because he harassed his assistant! My brother will surely suffer in future."

Jimin whacked Yoongi on the neck and then said, "My bear isn't that scary. Rather I'm scarier than him." "Oh~. Then let me see." saying this Yoongi started to tickle Jimin. Jimin's sweet giggles blessed Yoongi's ear.

Jimin stopped Yoongi by sitting on his stomach. When he realized his position, he turned red. He was about to get up. But Yoongi ceased him by grabbing Jimin's thighs. Jimin yelped at the sudden touch. Yoongi sat holding Jimin carefully. Jimin warped his hands around Yoongi's neck and pulled him closer.

Soon their every gap disappeared when their lips felt each other. Their lips began to taste each other. Momentarily their tongue got involved. Yoongi unbuttoned Jimin's shirt whereas Jimin's tongue was eating his Alpha's mouth.

🔞 🔞 🔞

Yoongi got up holding Jimin on his waist without leaving the kiss. He went to his room and settled Jimin on the bed. Jimin licked his lips seeing his cat's body. Yoongi threw his shirt and hovered over Jimin making Jimin yelp.

He started to give kisses on Jimin's stomach and gradually went up. He licked his lips before nibbling Jimin's tits. Jimin moaned loudly at the move. Yoongi began to suck the nipples hard.

Jimin couldn't help but release his pheromones. The sweet but arousing scent tickled Yoongi's nose. In an Instant his eyes turned golden indicating his wolf. Jimin was shocked when Yoongi naked him by using one action. Yoongi was panting rapidly, controlling him.

Jimin screamed when Yoongi penetrated his erected d*ck without any cue. Tears started to fall from Jimin's eyes, feeling a pleasant pain. He clenched the sheet to get relaxed but couldn't. He began to secrete from his assh*le. Yoongi waited for Jimin to loosen up.

Jimin smiled at Yoongi when he fitted his big d*ck. Yoongi smirked and thrust deeply. Jimin moaned in his highest voice enjoying the pleasure mixed with pain. The more he moans, the more Yoongi pushes his manhood in-depth. Thus, Yoongi's harsh thrusts and Jimin's moans made that night unforgettable for them.

The next morning

Taehyung got up early and went to his apartment without informing his parents. He doesn't have time. Today he will catch the delivery boy surely. He reached his apartment at 5:45 a.m. He hid in the stair loop, thinking the delivery boy would use the lift.

When the lift sounded he became alert. A boy came with a flower bouquet. He was hesitating to ring the bell. Seeing the boy Taehyung's mind stopped. The boy strolled for some moments then left without leaving the bouquet.

Taehyung only stared at the lift when the boy left. His mind blurred seeing the boy. He came out and unlocked the door and went inside. He still couldn't believe his eyes. He never presumed that the boy would be his secret admirer.

He rubbed his temple sitting on the couch. He sighed closing his eyes, "Why is Bogum hyung that admirer?"

Author's note:

Agh!🫣 I'm my first smut🫣. I'm very nervous about it. I didn't know what to name the chapter... I just wrote whatever came to my mind.

How was the chapter?

Did you recognise Tae's admirer?

What do you think about Bogum?

Thank you to all the lovely readers. Your Beauty hit 1k views just because of you.

Hope you'll read it and Vote & comment on it.

Love you, bubbles.❤️

😇😇😇🙃

😇😇😇🙃