Satisfied Sugar(M)

Another 🔞
If you're uncomfortable then skip.

Another 🔞 If you're uncomfortable then skip

**********

Jungkook drove the car and checked Taehyung from time to time while caressing his face in worry. Taehyung was pleased to see his Alpha's concern. He loved the warm welcome by those veiny big hands.

Jungkook parked the car in front of his apartment. Before he could get out of the car & run to the other side to open the door for the omega, Taehyung did something that made the Alpha's jaw drop.

Taehyung got out of the car and stood up on his legs, without any problem. Teahyung was off-minded when he got out. But Jungkook's shocked face made him realize what the hell he did. He immediately sat on the ground gripping his left ankle while whining.

Jungkook came close with a blank face. Taehyung hissed, "Kookie, baby, I forgot I got pain. Now it increased." He pouted looking at the Alpha. Jungkook stayed silent for a few moments, then broke the silence, "You got hurt on your right leg Tae."

Taehyung gulped and immediately grabbed the other ankle. He bit his lips as he knew he got caught. "You're unbelievable, Taehyung," Jungkook spoke before walking into the building. Taehyung also ran after him calling his angry Alpha but he was late to reach the elevator as it went up. He used the other elevator and reached the floor. He rushed towards the apartment when JK was about to lock the door.

He put his hand between the door before Jungkook could shut it. But it was too late and his Alpha tried to close the door without noticing his hand. He screamed in pain. With a quick reflex, Jungkook opened the door and grabbed Tae's hand. His eyes widened seeing the mark made by him just now.

Taehyung chuckled bitterly, "Now you broke my knuckles indeed." Jungkook felt guilty. He whispered caressing the knuckles, "Are you an idiot?"

Tae: Yeah kinda.

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. He sighed taking Taehyung into home. He applied meds on the spot. Taehyung ruffled his hair smiling to his heart. Jungkook looked up and was instantly taken by a peck on his lips. Tae giggled mischievously.

"You're cute," Jungkook uttered in a deep voice. "So you are." Taehyung retorted. Meantime Jungkook's phone buzzed. He looked at the message sent by Sohee.

"Kook, I managed to come home. That taxi driver took me the wrong way. Thank god I found Namjoon on the way. Don't worry. Good night."

Jungkook gritted his jaw holding his anger. Taehyung was startled a little when Jungkook looked at him with those eyes.

"Are you a kid, Tae?! Why did you act like this today?! I'm pissed off by your drama." Jungkook spoke trying not to bark harshly at his omega. Taehyung didn't say a word.

JK: Noona got in trouble just because of your act. She came with me. It was my duty to drop her.

Tae suddenly got up and began to walk towards the door. He was halted when Jungkook grabbed his wrist. "Now where are you going?" Taehyung shoved his hand and spoke now looking straight into the dark eyes, "You should go and check if she is alright or not."