Extra: Not gonna let you sleep[M]

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

I'm warning you AT THE VERY FIRST.

IT'S A LONG SMUT🔞🔞

So If you're uncomfortable please leave.

*********

Jungkook somehow got out of the Alphas who were teasing him. Jungkook fixed his suit, "I know, my baby is getting impatient for me. Hm. I'm so excited." He couldn't hold back his excitement.

He opened the door smiling wide, "Baby~~."

He stopped in the way seeing his sexy omega lying on the bed for him.

"Yes, my Sugar. Come here." he gestured with his index finger to the Alpha who just gulped down. He locked the door and slowly walked towards the Omega as Taehyung also came close to him.

"Ba-" Taehyung put his index finger on his lips to stop him from speaking. Then he caressed Jungkook's lower lips with his thumb. He leaned on the ear of the Alpha and whispered, "So pink."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist and pulled the slender body into his more. Taehyung moved his hand on the hard-clothed chest while Jungkook was nuzzling the omega's face. Taehyung removed the coat of the Alpha and pecked on his lips. Jungkook leaned more to capture the lips again but the omega giggled moving backwards.

"Naughty, huh?!" Jungkook said in his deep sexy voice. Taehyung bit his lips, grabbed the tie of Jungkook and drew the Alpha towards him. Jungkook smirked and walked following the inviting male.

When he was about to touch his love, he was pushed into the bathroom. He was dumbfounded when the omega turned around saying, "Don't come near me without showering."

Jungkook whined, "Honey~" "No honey, Shower or forget me." Taehyung said while lying on the bed again. Jungkook closed the door huffing like an angry bunny. Taehyung chuckled.

After a fine shower, Jungkook came out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist, although he didn't need it. He planned to jump on the punky omega for betraying him.

But Alas!

As soon as he got out of the bathroom he was pinned on the wall.

The Hungry Tiger attacked on his lips. Jungkook got his sense a few seconds later. He also began to ravish the lips. He grabbed the omega's thighs and pulled upwards. Taehyung twisted his leg around the waist of Jungkook. He moaned when Jungkook swung and pressed him on the wall.