The Clock

*********

Jungkook took a cold long bath and came out of the bathroom. He went close to the closet to find a suitable outfit for today. His doe sharp eyes scanned every corner. He sighed in defeat. He pulled his wet hair saying, "I should have done some shopping. He'll not like these lame dresses."

However, he was able to select an outfit. He dried his hair while a memory poked his brain,
Taehyung dried his hair with his slender hands. He wished he could go back to the past he would have pulled Taehyung in a tight hug, and kissed him for life.

He did some make-up to look presentable. He looked in the mirror with a satisfactory smile.

JK: I hope he will like it

A simple realization can make one's mind go crazy. Yes, he agrees he loves Taehyung. He wants to impress him. He wants Taehyung to go crazy over him like he does.

Then he checked the clock. It was 1:30 a.m. His eyes popped.

JK: Why the hell time is not moving? I wanna meet him.

He again checked him in the mirror before opening his most secret and favourite folder on his phone. He started to scroll seeing the pics of his crush, his love, his only one Kim Taehyung.

He caressed a picture while smiling like a whipped bunny. How much time he wasted by ignoring his feelings, his wolf and his Moon!

Time skipped

He looked a the wall clock with red eyes. He wanted to break it into pieces. Fuck, It was only 3:30. The time wasn't moving at all. He again checked his perfect appearance in the mirror.

Jk: So much desperate to meet you. If you could see that. But once you accept me, I'll make sure you won't dare to leave me again. You'll never be able to forget the marks and the touches that I'll leave on you. You will be mine, mine to keep and mine to have. My Taehyung.

He smirked showing a dark orb coated with deep love, as if it wasn't him. Yes, it wasn't him. It was his wolf, the wolf which he caged into him for a long time.

Finally At 5:00 a.m

Jungkook quickly hopped into the car. He ran the car fast and reached his destination, Taehyung's apartment. He took a deep breath and entered the building. The lift led him to the specific floor.

His heart was in a race, thinking his most desired person was a little away from him. He checked the watch, it was 5:29. Perfect.

His heart was beating so fast with every second that passed. Just at 5:30, he rang the bell. He huffed. He waited for Taehyung to open the door and give him a big shining smile. He came at the exact time.

But no one opened the door. He again pressed the bell. Again Silence. He massaged Taehyung, but he forgot that Taehyung blocked him a long time ago. Whatever, he pressed the bell again and again. About 30 minutes later Jungkook heard a click sound. Instantly he stood like a hero with a smile.