Problem?!!

"Fate is a thing that can't be your friend "

After two days

Jungkook was under massive pressure. He lost his 2 deals and now he didn't want to lose this big deal. He's been in the office for 2 days. He didn't stop working on the next deal. Namjoon & Yoongi came to take him but he shouted at them like a madman. He refused to meet anyone. So, Taehyung couldn't meet him.

In these 2 days, Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung became very close. Sena shared many things about Jungkook. His likes and dislikes. She tried to teach Taehyung cooking but failed badly. She was very tense about her son so she sent Taehyung to meet him. How can Taehyung refuse his would-be mother-in-law?

Taehyung somehow tricked Lia and entered Jungkook's office. He became shocked when he saw Jungkook. His face was pale and there were dark circles also. His hair was messy, he was so focused on his laptop that he didn't notice Taehyung at all. Taehyung went close and put his bag on the couch. That time Jungkook looked up with an angry face but instantly became soft seeing Taehyung.

He stood up and rushed to Taehyung. He hugged Taehyung tightly as if he would die any time. Taehyung returned the hug. They remained like that for about 5 mins. Then they released the hug. They sat on the couch and Taehyung broke the silence, "Why are you working like this? You'll get sick, baby" Jungkook blushed hearing the nickname. He slowly put his head on Taehyung's shoulder and said, "I hate losing and I'm losing now."

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and said, "Losing is also important. Without losing we can't feel the enjoyment of winning." Jungkook sighed and said, "But I hate it. That Park Hyungsik is making my life hell." Taehyung became shocked and asked, "Hyungsik hyung of Hwarang company?!" Jungkook nodded.

"Do you know him?" asked Jungkook. Taehyung replied with a wide smile, "Of course. He is an awesome person. I worked under him for many years. He truly helped me with my modeling. He is truly an attractive person and-" He couldn't continue seeing Jungkook's expression. He bit his lips in nervousness, then tried to light the environment. "Jungkook, why don't you take a shower? I'll serve the food in the main time." Jungkook sighed and went to the corner room in his office.

Taehyung severed the food but Jungkook didn't arrive so he started roaming around. His eyes stuck on Jungkook's laptop. He immediately took his phone and transferred a file. He heard the door's sound so he instantly sat on the couch.

Jungkook came back wiping his hair. Taehyung was staring at him and wanted to jump over him. But he knew better, His brother. Jungkook sat on the couch but Taehyung took his towel and said, "Let me help you." Jungkook wanted to refuse but couldn't. He let him feel the Love. Taehyung dried his hair and sat beside Jungkook. They finished their lunch in silence. 

~~~~

Taehyung was about to leave but stopped. He asked, "Kookie, are you feeling nervous?" Jungkook only hummed. Taehyung suddenly peaked Jungkook's lips and then looked at him. Was Jungkook satisfied? Never. He touched Taehyung's thighs and pulled them up, settling Taehyung on his waist. Taehyung instantly crossed his leg around Jungkook's waist and His hand around Jungkook's neck. 

Jungkook then captured Taehyung's soft pink lips. He began to suck them like candy. Taehyung opened his mouth and Jungkook started to explore every corner of his mouth. Taehyung moved closer to give Jungkook more excess. Jungkook settled Taehyung on his desk without leaving Taehyung's lips. 

Jungkook's hand started to unbutton Taehyung's shirts which made Taehyung realize their situation. He immediately pushed Jungkook, a little harshly. Jungkook was astonished at Taehyung's deed. 

Taehyung fixed his shirt without making eye contact with Jungkook as he was ashamed. But he couldn't disrespect his brother. He gathered some courage and looked at Jungkook. He felt guilty but he had to. So, he said, "Don't misunderstand it, Kookie. But I want us to know each other more before any physical relationship." But to his surprise, Jungkook smiled and just nodded. Taehyung then left.

The next morning

Jungkook was a little bit nervous but remembered someone and smiled. Namjoon & Yoongi also would attend the meeting. They went inside the meeting room and did a handshake with his rival, Park Hyungsik. "Hope you will do your best, Mr. Jeon," Hyungsik said with a smile.  Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes but smiled and said, "Yes, of course. All the best."

The meeting started. The Hwarang got the first chance to present. When they started their presentation, Jungkook's world crumbled. It was his presentation. He immediately opened his laptop but he couldn't find any file. He started to panic. Yoongi noticed that and whispered, "What's the matter, Kook?" Jungkook shivered in anger, "Hyung, my file is missing. And this is my presentation." "What!"

Author's note:

I used to think I'm innocent but what I wrote is, of course, not innocence 🙂

Worse is coming!!!! '(*>﹏<*)′

See you next time~~~