Daddy?!

"Bless us with your votes & comments"

*******

Taehyung infamous Boxy smile spanked Jungkook's Cupid. In a second, blood ran to his cheeks & ear. Jungkook's eyes were getting wide gradually.

Every person was stunned when Taehyung got up and sat on Jungkook's lap like he is the owner of it. He twisted his legs around Jungkook's waist and clutched him.

Silence... only Silence was wandering in the room. Everyone was watching the awe scene. But they couldn't utter a word seeing Jungkook's state.

Jungkook flustered. His open mouth, wide eyes and those red cheeks were making everyone astonished. Everyone flinched when Taehyung whined and looked at Jungkook. "Why are you on scent blocker, baby?!"

Baby this one word was enough to kill the cold Jungkook. His ears started to turn red. His teeth began to bite his pink lips. His heart was like, it would come out at any time.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and spoke while playing with Jungkook's ear, " It's okay, Darling. But wear it when we are alone." Jungkook's voice was stuck in the throat. Taehyung grasped his nail on Jungkook's shoulder and asked angrily, "Say yes, lollipop." This time Jungkook's soul left his body. Someone, please take him to hospital.

On the other hand, Rosé couldn't control her anymore. A chuckle escaped from her mouth. Taehyung glared at the sound machine.

He yelled, "Shut up." Rosé stopped but got up to handle the situation. She tried to get down Taehyung but he shouted again, "Don't touch me, Bitch." He instantly hugged Jungkook's neck tightly. Rosé didn't know how she managed not to laugh.

Jungkook was suffering in the tight hug. Taehyung's neck was just before his lips, trying not to kiss it badly. He tried to speak but Taehyung covered his mouth with his mouth

^-^

You thought that!!! But sorry He covered it with his hand.

Taehyung shot a death glare at the previous girls of the washroom, "And you two, he blushed 'cause it was my lips. Only my lips can blush him like that. Get that in your nasty brain." Taehyung warned them. Jungkook was surprised, shocked but happy after seeing the old Taehyung again. His Taehyung once again.

Taehyung then scowled at him and spoke, "And I told you not to trick me with your stupid moves. But you stupid bunny got what you needed. Let me warn you for the last time, Sugar if you dare to disrespect Daddy, I'll punish you for sure."

Jungkook didn't know what to do with this cute angry bird. So, he just nodded a little. Taehyung gave his boxy smile and again seized him tightly.

.

But
.
But
.

A cold hand grabbed Taehyung's forearm. Everyone looked at the new arrival. Can you guess who is the cockblocker?!!!

"Let's go home, Tae." He said. Taehyung's eyes sparkled seeing the man. He instantly got up from Jungkook's lap and jumped on the man. Now Jungkook's eyes turned red. He fisted to control his anger and of course his wolf.

Taehyung hugged the man and he carried Taehyung in the bridal style. Seeing this Jungkook howled, "Leave him, Mr Park."

Mr Park, I mean, Park Bogum didn't speak, rather he took out his phone and showed it to Jungkook. Jungkook frowned. Bogum smirked and said, "He already messaged me to pick him up. So, please Mr Jeon, stay in your place... And remember how you treated him before approaching him again."