Past: Start of darkness

*******

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly when he heard murmuring sound but couldn't figure out who was there.

Then he understood it was a doctor. He got his full sense after a few minutes. The doctor asked about how he was feeling. His whole body was burning. But he asked one thing, "Hyung?"

The doctor patted his head and said his hyung was okay. That relieved him. Then he again asked, "Noona?" The doctor was confused a bit and there was no lady admitted but replied she was okay. So he fell asleep again.

___________

It had been 2 weeks. Minho didn't wake up. Everything had changed from that day. Eun ae became lifeless, and she stopped taking meals regularly. She used to come and only sit beside her son.

Mr Lee was not in a good state either. His company was falling. His family was a mess. His son was in hospital for days. His health was also degrading day by day. Sohee and Jungkook's parents also returned after all the chaos.

But who changed most was Jungkook. He became silent after that incident. He always used to be in himself. Sena began to panic. She told Junghyun to take her son back to Korea. He assured her he would take him but after Minho's consciousness.

The time ran and Jungkook was becoming more mute. He hardly talked to someone. Besides, everything around him was making him stone.

Jieun suddenly vanished after that day. Everyone was blaming her for their situation. But deep down in Jungkook, he knew his Noona could never do that. She loved his hyung. Why would she kill him with her toxic pheromone?

His aunt told them that Jieun met her mate. That's why she left him. That time Jungkook understood why Minho was saying those things.

Sena asked, "How is it possible, Unnie? Did she get marked by that Alpha?"

Eun ae: I don't know if she was spending nights with him or not. He was the doctor she was going to for check-ups. You know, they were having trouble to have a child. Who did know she Will whore with him?! That bitch ditched my son when she got a new toy, that whore true-blooded omega."

Sena was feeling sad for her. But she asked, "Didn't Minho mark her earlier?" Eun ae shook her head as no. Sena asked, "But why? If he had marked her then-"

Jungkook's father got irritated and said, "What are you saying, Sena? Do you take marking as a joke? You know how much painful it is! I also marked you after Jungkook's birth. It's a lifetime bond. And if it doesn't happen with both party's consoles then it will be a Master-slave relationship and it'll hurt them most."

Mr Lee sighed and said, "I told you first, Eun ae. I don't agree with their relationship. She is a true-blooded omega. She will surely act more than Omega. She will never understand her place and will never respect her Alpha. She will never be submissive to her Alpha."

Sena squeezed Junghyun's hand gesturing to him about Jungkook being here. "Hyung, let's not think like that. We'll talk about it later. Jungkook please go back to your room. Yoongi & Hobi is coming tomorrow."

Jungkook stood there silently for a few moments more. Then he went back to his room. Sena noticed his son's changing behaviour. If Jungkook was alright then he would have been crying now. But he became expressionless.

The next morning, They got a call from the hospital. Minho got his consciousness. It didn't take time to reach them in the hospital.

Minho's Health wasn't good at all. He didn't talk much with anyone. He also became silent. One thing that added to his character was his anger issue. He used to bark at anyone, even his mom.