Passionate Kiss

Jungkook opened the passenger door for Taehyung and Taehyung gladly sat. A pretty smile was placed on his face. Jungkook took the driver's seat and drove to a fine restaurant named "Euphoria". That restaurant was owned by Namjoon but only his family knew about it. Namjoon wanted to gift Jin this restaurant. However, at 8:30 p.m. they both entered the restaurant. Jungkook booked a private room as he knew Taehyung's fans would be everywhere. He didn't want any scandals.

Taehyung was impressed with the preparation though it wasn't romantic. 

Jungkook: "What do you want to eat? Order anything."

Taehyung: "I would like to have Kookie~~"

Jungkook glared at Taehyung and didn't wait for him as he ordered. Taehyung pouted 'cause Jungkook just ignored him. Taehyung politely ordered, " I would like shrimp soup with veggies, Green salad, and of course a strawberry cake. Add wine, please. That's it." Jungkook was astonished hearing Taehyung's order and asked, "Is it enough for you?" Taehyung hmmed. 

Jungkook: "Really! You didn't order anything. Hearing your order I think I'm a pig."

Taehyung snickered and said, "I have ordered much. I'm a model and I have to keep my body in shape. So, don't worry."

Jungkook: "Huh! Why would I be worried?"

Teahyung only smiled. They both became quiet waiting for the food. Jungkook wanted to start the conversation but didn't know how to do it. But he had to talk about the ambassador. So he said, "Umh. What happened in the morning, don't take it to heart. I didn't mean to do that. I'm s-so-s, Aggh. Listen, I just want to say that I need your help. Our fashion sector in Korea isn't in a good state. We need an ambassador and hyungs think that you and your friend will be perfect for that." Taehyung was staring at him with a blank face. No companies had asked for him like that.

Taehyung scoffed and said, "So, that's why Mr. Jeon is so polite with me. But you can't ask me like that. Your company has to contact my manager & show us a contract paper. Without that, I can't agree with you. Besides, I need to see my schedule."

Jungkook thought that if he ask, Taehyung would jump and immediately agree with him. But He was impressed with him how Taehyung was so cautious about his career. "Okay then. My assistant will contact your manager and try to agree to it. We need you and you can add your wants also."

Taehyung: "Hm~~. Then I want the future CEO to date me."

Jungkook jaw-dropped, he wanted to shout but couldn't. He controlled his mouth to shout. In the main time, the food arrived. Jungkook sighed and said, "Let's eat." They both started eating, Taehyung asked, "Jungkookie~ what is your type?" "You are my type." wish Jungkook could say that but the f*cking author didn't let him say that. 

Jungkook: "You are not my type. That's it."

Taehyung pouted and said, "Then what's your type? If you tell me I won't speak till the date ends." 

Jungkook: "I like a person who talks less."

Taehyung: "I'll try to talk less."

Jungkook: "They must have an attractive personality."

Taehyung: "Okay! I have that. Next?"

Jungkook: "They absolutely can't be a brat and can't say whatever they want."

Silence~

Taehyung: "Okay. I'll try."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and then smirked saying, "They have to be short, like 5'3 or 5'4"