Moving

********

Jungkook's legs were trembling. His most desired person was before him. He was seeing some angel of paradise. Taehyung became more beautiful than ever. His honey skin mixed with the gorgeous dress. But the most exquisite thing was his blond hair. So handsome, beautiful, lovely and heartwarming.

Jungkook jolted upon hearing the claps. Mrs. Jeon hugged Taehyung, "Oh, TaeTae. You're the best dear. Thanks a lot." Taehyung gave his infamous boxy smile thanking Mrs Jeon.

Jungkook felt like he was walking in the sunflower garden. This smile, this face, this voice and finally this man, he missed so much.

Jungkook heart was about to pop out when their eyes met. Oh, how much he missed that doe eyes. He wanted to kiss those eyes. Gradually his heart rate increased with every closer step of Taehyung towards him.

He felt like his intestine got a knot in itself when Taehyung passed him like he was no one. His heart got smashed.

He turned and his eyes got red in anger within a second. Taehyung was hugging That Park Bogum like there was no tomorrow.
(ofc not, Taehyung was only side-hugging him, you stupid bunny.😒)

The jealousy was in the peck. He fisted to control his anger. Jimin was beside him, literally his soul left in fear seeing Jungkook's face.

 Jimin was beside him, literally his soul left in fear seeing Jungkook's face

He immediately went close to Yoongi.

Jungkook's eyes never left Taehyung. Glaring with his Bambi eyes. His tongue was poking his inner cheeks. He watched Taehyung laughing with his family, and friends, especially with that annoying chewing gum. He even talked with Jeons except for one Jeon, who is Jungkook.

Anger was rising in Jungkook's mind. "So egoistic. I want to wreck your ego and put you under me. So You can learn your place." Thinking miserable things about Taehyung, he again started to drink, but this time not to forget Taehyung, but to remember his every egotistical move on Jungkook.

But his mind and heart were reflecting their beautiful intimacy and making him again sink into pain. The pain of longing, the pain of regret and the pain of Love.

He was busy making the drink. A tap on his shoulder blasted a volcano in his mind. How dare to disturb him!! He turned his head to kill that person.

Instantly a soft layer of ice lay over his boiling lava. His furious eyes turned into Bambi one. His mind was counting the distance between him and the person. So far from his heart. His tympanic membrane vibrated with the melody of the voice,

"Hello, Mr Jeon. How are you?"

Jungkook couldn't even blink, How can you expect him to reply? But he did,

"Angel?!"

Taehyung frowned at first but then understood that the compliment was for him. He burst into laughter at once. Jungkook saw an angel giggling for him. How blessed he was! Slowly his bunny teeth also came out, after a long time.