Your Beauty [END]

**********

Taekook didn't come out of the room till the next day. At 10:00 am they got out with Taehyung's backpack.

IU tensed up seeing Taekook leaving. Jong Suk asked, "Are you going back?" Taehyung nodded.

IU said, "Please go after having breakfast. Jiesuk will also like it." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who nodded.

Jiesuk was crying when he learned they were going back. Jungkook somehow calmed him down. In the middle of Their breakfast, Jungkook said to the Lee couple, "You are coming to the wedding."

Taehyung also smiled at them.

"That's so nice of you Jungkook. I appreciate how much you love our TaeTae. We would be very happy if we could attend our wedding but we can't. Sorry." Jong Suk politely refused.

Jungkook said, "You don't have to worry about that."

"We have to Jungkook. I don't want to make a drama at your wedding." after 11 years Jungkook heard Jieun's voice.

She gave a small smile and said, "But Jiesuk will attend." She looked at Taehyung and said, "Take care of him." Taehyung nodded.

Jiesuk was still sulking about their return to Korea. He was now hugging Taehyung refused to leave him.

Meantime IU approached Jungkook and asked, "Can we talk for a few moments?" Jungkook got up after a few minutes of hesitation when Taehyung signalled him to go.

Now, Jungkook and IU were sitting in the garden. IU then handed him a letter. Jungkook took it and read. Tears wanted to fall from those Bambi eyes. It was Minho's letter to IU.

IU began to say, "From the beginning, my family didn't like Minho as he was a Lee who suppressed our family business. So I rejected him when he approached. But his pursuing me got me and I said yes. I thought I fell for him.

We got married, you came into our life and everything was fine. But I always wanted to be free and independent. So I requested Minho about working in the company. We both began to work together but my Father-in-law didn't like it. His dislike became deeper when the company won a big deal because of me.

His father told me to leave the company but Minho denied it. His father warned him one day I would be successful more than him.

I started to join the parties with Minho. From that time, Minho's behaviour began to change. Whenever any male tried to approach me he acted like a possessive man. He became to obsessed with me. At first, I was also happy about it.

But later, He began to shout at me just because alphas were attracted to me. I stopped talking with everyone except with family and Jongsuk.

In the all chaos, we both were fighting for a child. But we learned he was infertile. It made Minho more insecure about our relationship. He thought I'd reject him easily as I'm an independent omega.

Then he told me to go to Jongsuk for treatment but I wasn't ready cause I knew Jongsuk used to love me.

However, we began to lose hope for the child and Minho's possessiveness became a poison to me.

He wanted to protect me but he didn't notice he was hurting me and my loved ones. I decided not to tell him that he was my mate I thought he would hurt me more.

But It was my mistake.

My father-in-law was fueling his anger by saying negative about my Trueblooded nature.

One day, Jongsuk called me to come for a check and he informed me I was pregnant. I was beyond happy that he hugged him and unfortunately, Minho saw us.