Honey~~~

The next day

Taehyung returned to his dear home. He informed his parents but he couldn't catch up with Jimin. He became tensed so he went to their apartment immediately. When he entered his apartment, his world stopped. He could certainly smell Jimin's pheromones mixed with some new pheromones, an alpha's pheromones.

He ran towards Jimin's room and instantly opened the door. He signed seeing Jimin, sleeping in his bed peacefully. Jimin opened his eyes and smiled seeing Taehyung. 

After some moments~

Taehyung was cooking soup for Jimin and Jimin was watching TV sitting on the couch. A train of vast questions was running through Taehyung's mind. He went to Jimin and gave him the soup. Taehyung directly asked him, "Why are you smelling different?" Instantly Jimin became red as a tomato. Taehyung noticed it and suddenly yelled, "Don't tell me you spend your Heat with some F*cking alpha?" Jimin was blushing hard but said, "I didn't, Tae."

Taehyung: "Make it clear, Jimin. Now."

Jimin: "I told you that I have someone in my mind. Yesterday we went on a date a-and I asked him to date me."

Taehyung: "Then"

Jimin hesitated but said, "He agreed. B-but suddenly my heat came and you know~~" Taehyung was glaring at whining Jimin and said, "No, Jimin. I don't know." Jimin pouted and said, "I wanted to spend my Heat with but he is so~ gentleman. He immediately dropped me home and give me medicines."

Taehyung sighed and said, "So~ our flirty Jimin got a gentleman~~. Impressive~" He elbowed Jimin making him shyer... That's they ended up teasing each other. (✿◡‿◡)[besties]

In afternoon~

Taehyung got a call from the company, they wanted to meet him. Taehyung called his special one. Jungkook received after 10 missed calls. 

Jungkook: "Can't you understand if one doesn't receive calls, then he is busy?!!"

Taehyung: "Yes, dear. I'm back."

Jungkook: "Are you deaf?"

Taehyung: "Ohh! You want to meet me! Okay, I'm coming, baby~~"

Jungkook became irritated and cut the call. "Brat"

Taehyung was laughing hard after teasing Jungkook. He loves it. Then he immediately went to the company. He cleared his things with his manager and went to Jungkook's office. He greeted Lia and Lia greeted him nervously. He was a little bit surprised that Lia didn't stop him. Then he knocked on Jungkook's door 2 times but Silence~~.  So, He slowly opened the door...

His whole world collapsed. He froze on his spot seeing Jungkook, hugging a girl tightly as if his life depends on it. Jungkook noticed Taehyung and released the hug. He pulled the girl by her waist and said, "Kim Taehyung. Don't you know any manners? Can't you see I'm busy with my love?"

Taehyung couldn't help but shout, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, JEON?" The girl pouted and warped her arms around Jungkook's. "Honey~~, why is he shouting?" Jungkook cupped her face, "He is just too noisy, Jennie. Just ignore him. Let's go. I want to spend my precious time with you." He passed Taehyung with the girl as if he was a speck of dust.

Taehyung's mind became blur. "Honey~~~~... My foot! That bitch can call you Honey~~~ and I can't even call you Jungkookie. You messed with the wrong person Kookie. I'll find out how your Honey~~ suddenly born." He smirked like a devil but instantly became sad, "What if he truly likes her?"

In the evening

Taehyung couldn't stop thinking so he invited his friend Lisa to dinner. They went to Euphoria and did their dinner. He told  Lisa everything. Lisa comforted her friend as she couldn't do more than that. But she was happy that Taehyung had eyes for someone. Taehyung paid the bill and they started to walk. Suddenly Taehyung stopped seeing two familiar figures. 

He said, "Why is this bitch here? Oh! Jungkook also came. They must be on a date." He became sad. Lisa noticed it and asked, "Where are they?" Taehyung pointed at a girl talking to a man. Lisa only could see the girl as the man turned his back. She became shocked seeing the girl. "Jennie?!! What is she doing here?" asked Lisa in confusion. 

Taehyung: "You know this bitch!"

Lisa: "Ya. Oppa! Don't call her that. She my girlfriend"

Taehyung: "What?!! This is Kim Jennie?! Agh! Then she is certainly a bitch. She is two-timing with you and that chicken."

Lisa became more confused but her all confusion cleared when she saw the man. She asked, "Oppa, is that the man Jennie dates?" Taehyung nodded. Suddenly Lisa broke into laughter making Taehyung confused. "Oh! Oppa, your crush tricked you.

Taehyung: "Do you know him?!"

Lisa: "Of course, I know him. He is Jeon Jungkook and the future CEO of Jeons. More importantly, they are not dating. Jungkook is Jennie's cousin."

Taehyung: "Huh?"

Lisa: "Yes, she is the sister of Kim Namjoon Oppa. Maybe Jungkook was trying to make you jealous. He surely blackmailed Jennie."

Hearing Lisa, Taehyung calmed down. He understood the whole drama. He smirked like a psycho and said, "Lisa, don't you think I should punish that Jeon?!"  Lisa said, "Oppa, don't smirk like a psycho."

~~~~

Jungkook and Jennie sat on the garden site and ordered. There were other people also. Jennie pouted and asked, "Ya! you stupid! Why are you doing this to him? He is so~ handsome. You should pamper him, not torture him." Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "Don't put your nose in my matter. And Don't you want my yurt of USA?" Jennie nodded her head. "Then shut your mouth and let me chase away him." Jennie glared, "Rude, bastard."

They were talking but a voice interrupted them. Of course, it was our TaeTae. "Jungkookie~~" They both looked at the boy who was standing there with a girl. Jennie suddenly stood up and jumped on the girl. She completely forgot about her deal after seeing Lisa. "I missed you so~ much, babe. Why didn't you call me?" said Jennie kissing Lisa's cheeks. "I missed you too". Lisa returned the kisses.

Seeing those lovey-dovey, Taehyung was so happy. But Jungkook was ಥ_ಥ. Jungkook stood up and was about to leave but Taehyung stopped him by wrist. "Where are you going, Kookie?" Jungkook glared at him and said, "Don't touch me. Grab your boyfriend's hand. And Don't. Call. Me. That." 

Taehyung became a little confused hearing him but soon smirked, "Then what should I call you? How about Honey~~?" Jungkook instantly blushed like a tomato which made Taehyung smile. "You liked it." Jungkook immediately blurted, "Of course not." He pulled his hand and started to leave. But Taehyung was a Taehyung. He started to follow him saying, "Honey~, please don't go~. Honey~~" When Jungkook didn't stop, Taehyung suddenly shouted,

"HONEY~~"

Jungkook instantly stopped and turned but Taehyung jumped over him and kissed his cheeks. That made Jungkook fluster. "Okay, Honey~ let's go." He dragged Jungkook out of the restaurant. Everyone was awed seeing such a cute couple.

But someone saw them and felt like someone sucked their soul out.

Author's note:

  '(*>﹏<*)′ How was the chapter? Too much Honey~ for today.

I think Tae's character truly matches "Sweet but psycho". Do you know any songs that match Tae's character?

So, Did you like jeonlous or Taelous? But who is the someone?

Please vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader...

See you~~