Kidnapped

********

Jungkook was getting ready for the party. He fixed his hair and looked in the mirror for the last time. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Since that day Jungkook didn't try to contact Taehyung either Taehyung did

Since that day Jungkook didn't try to contact Taehyung either Taehyung did. They kept their love war in silence.

One was gathering himself another one was roaming with his new boyfriend.

Today Jungkook gonna be the CEO officially. He was stressed beyond imagination. Thank god he told his Dad that he needed time for the engagement.

Although his mother was giving him all the time that 'Boombastic side eyes' when he told that his Dad. I mean sometimes his mother is too much. In this week not even a second he could breathe properly because of his mother's itching glaring.

Finally, he went to their garden. His bunny smile appeared as soon as he saw two couples and J-hope. He went to greet them. Jimin rolled his eyes as soon as he spotted Jungkook. Jungkook hugged everyone.

Jin asked, "Kook, did something happen between you and Tae?" Jungkook was about to open his mouth but closed it when Jimin spoke, "Hyung, have you ever seen a dickhead being rude and cowardly at the same time?!" Jin raised his eyebrow in confusion.

Jimin chuckled saying, "Oh! Hyung! You should check your eyesight. Can't you see this 5'10" dickhead."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin shook his cat yelling, "Yoongi, did you see?! He rolled his eyes at me?! You-"

He couldn't complete his sentence when everyone burst into laughter.

"Can I know the reason why are you all laughing so hard without me?"

Jungkook's heart began to beat fast when the deep voice echoed in his ear. Only he knew how eager he was to hear the voice. Soon the owner of the voice came into his view and his breath hissed. And the beauty's face became pissed.

Truly speaking, Jungkook smirked in his mind

Truly speaking, Jungkook smirked in his mind. He loved that expression. Total Daddy-Angel vibe.

Taehyung greeted everyone with hugs except the bunny. It's not like Jungkook was also dying to touch him. Taehyung began to talk with others. Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his mouth. He was irritated by the omega.