Tattoo (M)

"In short, it gonna be a hot chapter with pics.
If you're uncomfortable then please skip. But if not, then enjoy.
Tell me in the comments how was it."

********

Jungkook was busy cooking. He was making Tae's favourite Kimbap and strawberry tart. His attention went to two hands which grabbed his waist. He smiled and ruffled his fluffy omega's hair with one hand. Again concentrate on cooking.

Tae: Honey, what are you cooking?

Jungkook scoffed, "I thought you again gonna beat me again." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's nape murmuring, "I will but after breakfast."

Jungkook giggled as Taehyung kept smooching his nape. "Let me finish babe," said Jungkook before kissing Taehyung.

They finished their breakfast, feeding each other, and stealing kisses from each other. Now they were cuddling on the bed, where Jungkook snuggled into Taehyung's chest while massaging his bare waist. Taehyung was feeling incredible pleasure. These sensations were taking over his body.

He nuzzled his alpha's hair while tightening the cuddle. "Ah~ Hg~ ko-ok." Taehyung moaned when Jungkook suddenly pinched his waist. Jungkook pulled up Taehyung's T-shirt making him yelp.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung like taking permission. Taehyung bit his lips and nodded shyly. Jungkook instantly devoured the most longing thing.

He started from the collarbone, slowly kissing the curves. Soon the soft kisses became aggressive and beastly. Taehyung was moaning like crazy as it was so new to him. Can he get over it? No.

His moan reached the highest pitch when Jungkook attacked his brown nipples. Jungkook licked the areola and then fully took the milky skin. He sucked the slightly swollen area.

Tae: Ah-hgg~ Ah~ Hmmgg~

Jungkook was in bliss. To hear more he roughly nibbled the right nipple while squeezing the left one. "Aaaahhh~", Taehyung gave a loud moan making Jungkook's manhood straight up. Taehyung pushed Jungkook's head into his chest to give him more access and to get the heavenly pleasure.

Jungkook stopped torturing the poor swollen nippled after 10 minutes of the hot session. He wiped Taehyung's tears before licking Taehyung's Adam's apple.

"Baby, you're making me crazy. You ummm~ moan for me, love."
Jungkook mumbled between sucking the scent gland area,

Taehyung's stomach was twisting with every stroke of those cruel lips. He shivered when Jungkook started to suck his gland area. He knew better. He clutched Jungkook's hair trying to speak, "D-don't hgghmm~ ma-ahh~ mark ple-ah-se."

Did Jungkook hear? Maybe not. Cause he became more aggressive, pinning Taehyung's waist with one hand and the other hand on his right bosom. He put his entire weight over the helpless omega who was just feeling like submitting at any time.