Destroyed?!

********

~Noona. Why did you bring me into the garden?

~Um... Kookie. Listen. I want to tell you something.

~Say.

~First tell me, you won't creep out.

~Okay... (in low voice)

~I... I... I love you Kookie.

~Huh? I love you too Noona.

~No Kookie, I love you more than a brother, more than a friend.

~Oh...

~Say something.

Jungkook bit his lips as he knew what was his answer. But he didn't want to break anyone's heart.

~ Kookie?

~Noona, can I reply to you tomorrow?

~O-okay.

~Can I go now?

Jungkook ran back to the house to save his life. He locked himself inside the room. How will he gonna reject his first friend Sohee?! But he doesn't love her either. After a while, someone came into his mind.

He got out of his room, praying to God not to run into Sohee. He finally reached the room.

Jk: Noona?

~Yes Kookie.

Jungkook entered the room and sat beside his Noona. He was nervous. Should he share that with her? She scoffed saying, "You can share anything Kookie."

He looked at her with glossy eyes & with a pout. He began with a big huff, "Noona, Sohee Noona proposed to me today." He came close and whispered into her ear, "She said she loves me more than brother."

That made the woman laugh. Jungkook didn't expect that. His bambi eyes got confused seeing his Noona laughing hard. Did he crack a joke?!

JK: Noona! Don't laugh.

~Okay. I won't. But what did you reply?

JK: I said I'll tell her tomorrow.

~ What will you reply?

JK: I don't know. I don't like her that way. You know that lovey-dovey way. She is my sister. But I don't want to hurt her also. So Should I accept her?

The woman stayed silent for a while. She felt happy seeing Jungkook's concern. His innocent soul was able to give butterflies to anyone. His bubbly eyes held the whole universe.

She spoke, "I knew this gonna happen. But Kook why will you accept it? You don't love her right?! Just say her no."

JK: But she will not talk to me again.

~Then she won't. But sacrificing yourself just to satisfy others is nothing but a dark sky without stars. If your heart isn't ready, don't push it. Don't let the brain always run your matters. 

JK: But I never said No to anyone. They'll get hurt.

~What about you then? Won't you be hurt? Give yourself the confidence to reject anyone and let others learn rejection from you. And in future learn how to accept it also.

JK: But if she again returns?

~Hmm... That is a point. If she returns again and again let your heart decide that freely. But don't let it cage in fake bonds.