Blame

********

In Jeon's Mansion

Namjoon started to panic. Jungkook wasn't receiving calls. He called Yoongi. Yoongi received. "Hyung, did you get him?" Namjoon asked. "No, call Hobi." Saying this Yoongi cut the call.

 Namjoon dialed hobi, "Hope-" He couldn't ask as Hobi replied, "I haven't got him yet. F*ck. Joon, take care at home." "Hoseok, Taehyung..." Namjoon said in hesitation. "Joon... Jimin & Jin are with him. But if I find your f*cking brother, I'll surely kill him. Now cut the call." Namjoon cut the call & went to the hall.

~~~~~~~~

When Jungkook left, the elders didn't speak a single word. Even they didn't glance at each other. It was so embarrassing. 

Mr. Jeon got up and apologized. But he didn't wait for anyone to speak and left the place quickly. Others also left bowing to the Kims. When Namjoon went to the parking lot, he saw Jungkook's car leaving the restaurant. He tried to stop him but Jungkook left.

Soon his attention went to the broken phone. Everything became clear to him like water. He instantly called Jin. Of course, Jin didn't answer.  Then he informed the others as he didn't have any other option.

~~~~~~

When Namjoon entered, Mrs. Jeon asked him about Jungkook. He shook his head a little. Jennie held her Aunty and comforted her. 

They all were startled when Mr. Jeon yelled, "SENA! I asked you millions of times if they were ready or not. You said Yes. Then why did Taehyung do that?"

Mrs. Jeon couldn't even ask for a simple sorry. She was feeling so guilty. She became greedy seeing her son's lost happiness.

Namjoon tried to calm his uncle, "Uncle. It's not Auntie's fault." 

But Mr. Jeon became angrier, "Yes, it's her & Jungkook's fault. I know Taehyung very well. He won't do that without any big reason. And, you! Sena, I warned you that your son is still in his darkness. He can never love Taehyung. And now see. Your selfishness ruined everything that I build. I fade up with you and your son."

Saying that Mr. Jeon went to his room. Mrs. Jeon instantly broke down. Jennie hugged her tightly. "Jen, I didn't mean it. I just wanted the best for Jungkook & Taehyung."

Namjoon felt guilty as he knew Jungkook very well. Jungkook will surely do something idiotic again.

~~~~~

Yoongi went to every place that Jungkook visited. But he couldn't find Jungkook. He became frustrated, suddenly he remembered a place. He cursed himself for forgetting that place. He drove the car fast and arrived at the Garden of Roses.

Yes, he was right. Seeing the state of the place, he figured out Jungkook is there. Jungkook arranged this place for Taehyung. He wanted to spend time with Taehyung here after dinner. But everything was ruined. 

It took a day to decorate this place with red roses. Jungkook designed everything with his own hands. And now, he destroyed everything by his own hand. 

[The Garder of Roses before Jk's destruction]

Yoongi called Hobi before going in. 

Rose is the symbol of deep love and passion. Now it is lying on the floor, symbolizing rejection and deep pain. But it's still beautiful. Cause love can give you pain but it nourishes your inner self, Your inner beauty.

Jungkook was breaking everything beautiful. Yoongi shouted, "JUNGKOOK! WFT are you doing?!" But Jungkook didn't stop his rage. Yoongi stopped him by holding him.

Jungkook calmed down for some moments. He said fisting his hand, "I hate... I hate how he tames me. How he breaks me. I don't know what I feel about him. But... if he wasn't a true-blooded... if..."  Tears again made their way. So, he again started to punch everything before him.

 "Jungkook, please. Stop it. Listen to me." Jungkook looked at his hyung. Yoongi instantly hugged Jungkook. He spoke still holding Jungkook, "His true-blooded self never tames you. It's us who fall for them. It's our hearts that beat for their beauty." 

He released Jungkook & continued, " Ask yourself, Kook. Does he tame you? Or it's love towards him that tame you... Kook, If you say only true-blooded omega can tame an Alpha then what about Joon? Jin Hyung isn't true-blooded but Joon can never use his Alpha-self. Is he weak? Never. It's love Kook that made him respect his omega."  

*Silence*

Jungkook got lost in his thought. But only anger was found in his heart & mind.

After some moments Jungkook spoke, " But that doesn't clarify what he did today... I won't forgive you, Kim Taehyung. I even agreed to marry you and talk to you. But You have to pay for your rejection, for insulting my parents." Yoongi became shocked hearing Jungkook.

He yelled, "Kook. What the hell are you saying?" Jungkook replied, "I'm saying right. That f*cking true-blooded omega lectured me about my position. I'll show his position. I'll--"

*Slap*

"What the fuck, Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok yelled grabbing Jungkook's collar. Yoongi & Jungkook became shocked seeing Hoseok. Hoseok never hurt Jungkook, but this time he did.

"I never expect this from you. How you disrespect Taehyung!! What is the reason, Kook? He being a True-blooded Omega?!!" Hoseok asked releasing a shocked Jungkook.

"I never saw him like that when he returned from your office. I thought it was good that you reject him. But why did you play today?! And again you're blaming Taehyung for your own fault... Today, Answer one thing. 

What happened seven years ago was only Her fault??"

Jungkook's heart stopped beating. He started to tremble. He doesn't want to hear this question. He never wants to answer this question.

"What did happen, Jungkook? Realizing your own mistakes." Hoseok said looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Yoongi became tensed and said, "Hoseok, stop-" Hoseok interrupted, "Don't stop me today, Hyung. I should have asked him before. But today he has to answer me.  So, Jungkook did you ever ask her why she did that?"

This question hit Jungkook's heart badly. He never asked her.

"She asked for your help, right? Then why didn't you help her? Huh? Jungkook, before blaming others judge yourself. You didn't lose yourself, rather you became just like Minhoo." Hoseok spoke, but each word went deep inside Jungkook. His burning flame of anger cold down by a deep Guilt.

Next morning

"Jungkook... you are looking good."

"Kookie, finish your breakfast."

"Koo, how was your day?"

.

.

"Jungkook, I need help. Please help me. Please---"

"NOONA" Jungkook shouted opening his eyes. It was again that dream. 

Outside, he was sweating badly. But on his inside was only guilt. Guilt for the past. For Taehyung, For Minhoo, For Lee Jieun.

Author's note:

The past is revealing. 

It's so depressing. Hope you liked the chapter. 

The next Chapter will be a new sunrise for this au.

Hope you'll stay till the end.

Purple you~~