Shame of Rejection

"Don't be silent. Please vote and comment"

********

Last night Jungkook stayed at their mansion. He got refreshed after a cold shower. He opened his laptop to work but a particular person was in his whole brain. He couldn't focus on his work at all. He stopped and browsed for that person. 

Kim Taehyung 

Stage name: V

Age: 24  

Gender: Male   

Second Gender: Omega

Height: 5'10"    

Skin: Tan   Hair: Light brown

Ambassador of  Jeon fashion. The first male omega became The International Super Model. Broke the record in Top Model of the World by getting millions of votes. Known as Korea's national Pride, Korea's Super Model, Leader of Omegas, and Super Omega. Got president awards in 2020 as the Omega Safety Pioneer.

 He became the most beautiful Omega in the world [Title Duration: 2015- ongoing]. First come out as a model at the age of fifteen, under the Hwarang Group. Mainly works with Park Jimin, Park Bogum, and Lalisa. ..........

Jungkook didn't only read those, he also made notes in his mind. He didn't know why. The Internet wasn't so helpful. But he got to know many new things about Taehyung, especially that he is very private about his life. 

But Why does Jungkook want to know about him?!! He comforted him saying it was all for an apology, nothing else!

After a day [in the evening]

Jungkook was nervous about meeting Taehyung. He got ready. He tried his best to look presentable. But he wasn't satisfied at all. He called Yoongi as Namjoon was fading up with his whining. He sent a photo and asked, "Hyung, Am I looking good?" 

 He sent a photo and asked, "Hyung, Am I looking good?" 

Yoongi only answered, "Good." "Only Good?! Hyung, I have to look most handsome today. Btw, how are the preparations going?" Jungkook asked checking him again in the mirror. "All is set. Don't worry." Yoongi replied. Jungkook sighed in relief and thanked his hyung. His parents were satisfied with Jungkook's look. They drove to Euphoria.

They entered the celebration hall. Jungkook was nervous as hell. There were a few people, only Teahyung's family, and his two close friends, Jimin & Lisa. He was relieved for some unknown reason. 

He searched for Taehyung but Taehyung was nowhere. Mr. & Mrs. Kim came forward to greet the Jeons. Mr. Kim praised Jungkook, "You are looking very handsome." Jungkook smiled.

~~~~~

It was thirty-minute, Jungkook had arrived but he didn't get a sight of Teahyung. He became irritated & started to nag, "Hyung, it's so boring. Where is he?" Namjoon snickered & said, "How impatient you are!"