Moonlit Night

*********

"Hyungie, I'm hungry. Let me eat."

Taehyung got goosebumps. His body reacted at instant. His stomach twisted and he could feel wetness below. He was scared to look up.

What if he loses his mind? What if he can't control him? What if he makes a bad decision?

"Food"- JK

Taehyung opened his eyes to see the sheepish smile. He whacked Jungkook on the neck.

JK: Awoo, It hurts, hyungie. (pouts)

Tae: (chuckles) You deserve this. Now go and get fresh. I'm serving the food.

Jk: What about you? Don't wanna get fresh? Let's shower tog- AHHH.

Jungkook couldn't complete as Taehyung kicked him. Jungkook ran to his room to save his life.

On the other hand, Tae was smiling while serving the food. As Jungkook didn't come down, he thought to scroll the house.

Only Wow let out from his mouth. Now he would love to stay here. Ofc richness was shining everywhere.

He went upstairs. A movie room with a comfy bed, then a gym room with a lot of instruments. Jungkook's body was proof of how he was obsessed with the gym and that stuff.

(movie room)

(movie room)

(doesn't it look like JK's gym room?🤔)

However, he moved forward and saw a bedroom, plating JK's on the door. Taehyung pouted while caressing the plate, the pout was replaced by a scoff. "Silly! He added name plate inside his house."