Unfamiliar

"A person's heart is just like the sky

When it's in love, you'll see the most beautiful blue

But When it feels pain, you'll see the deepest darkness"

*********

The employees & workers were doing their best to make the event successful. About 40 Models would do the fashion show. Jimin would launch the show. So, he was super busy. He was agitated, not for the show but for his friend. 

Taehyung started to behave weirdly after that day. He never thought he would see that side of Taehyung, devastated and destroyed. His train of thought stopped when Taehyung entered saying, "I'm in, Jiminah... Wait. Wow! You're looking super cool. Agh! Why the f*cking am I an omega?!"

"Tae~~", Jimin pouted hard which made Taehyung's infamous boxy smile appear again. One staff asked Taehyung to sit as he also needed to get ready. Of course, Vmin was the star of the show. When Everyone was minding their jobs, a knock disturbed them. One opened the door and gasped seeing their boss right before them. She made space for him & Jungkook got in.

His eyes searched for a particular omega & found him. Taehyung was busy on his phone but he noticed Jungkook. Jungkook came close and gestured for the makeup artist to go. Jimin was seeing the drama silently.

Jungkook faked a cough to catch the attention of the omega. Taehyung looked up & immediately stood up. He bowed and greeted his Boss, "Morning, Mr. Jeon. Nice to see you here."  Taehyung & his different attitude was very shocking to Jungkook. He lost his sense of talking. He couldn't find words to say. Taehyung's intense look and an unfamiliar smile crushed Jungkook's heart. He couldn't find the Taehyung he knew.

He collected some courage and asked Taehyung, "Can we talk... alone?" But only silence answered him. He continued, "Taehyung, you-" "Sir, I think you have forgotten that we only have an hour before the show starts. I have just come & need to get ready. And you can say whatever you want in front of everyone. I don't want anyone to think that I'm seducing their boss. I hope you know better than me", Taehyung said showing his unreadable expression.

Jungkook felt like someone slapped him. He only could stare at Taehyung. He couldn't recognize Taehyung at all. His body, heart & mind lost their ability. He hated it... 

"Do you want to say anything, sir?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook again looked into Taehyung's eyes to find that old Taehyung. But he couldn't. He shooked his head a little. Then Taehyung took his sit & gestured for the artist to start.

~~~~~

The artist was uncomfortable as her boss was gazing at Taehyung silently. Taehyung sighed closing his eyes. He looked at Jungkook who didn't move an inch from his place. Taehyung asked, "Sir, it's uncomfortable for me & her also. So, can I get my privacy?" Jungkook got to his sense and nodded a little before he left.

Jimin went to Taehyung and asked, "Are you alright?" Taehyung smiled at him before saying, "What will happen to me?!" Jimin patted his shoulder and again sat in his seat. He was lost in Taehyung's smile. He couldn't find happiness in that. He knew Taehyung got his first scratch of love, maybe by his instinct. But it was good for him to know the cruelty of the human heart. Every heart is not simple as his.

*~~~~~*

Jungkook washed his face with water to refresh him. But whenever he looked in the mirror he remembered Taehyung's cold face. He was losing his mind. Soon his guilt turned into anger, "How can he talk with me like that? How can he show me that expression? Did he forget his rank?... Rank?! Bloody true-blooded omega. Now, he is succeded to rule my mind." He said to himself.