Evil

******

After 3 weeks

Rosé knocked on his boss's door for the tenth time yet no response. And she could see the reason clearly on her table, Taehyung's backpack. She sighed in defeat and left the couple alone.

Inside the door, Jungkook was munching on Taehyung's neck, creating beautiful purple colours. He liked this so much that he painted Taehyung with this every day.

"Um~ K-Kookie That's hah~ enough." Taehyung tried to speak.

"No, some more time please, Daddy." Do you think Jungkook requested it?! Nah. He ordered his omega. Soon he got a smack on his head.

Tae: I told you not to use this tone on me.

Jungkook showed his puppy eyes murmuring sorry. Taehyung scoffed hugging his cute bunny.

In these days, they become inseparable. After that day, Jungkook spent time with Taehyung rather he started to glue with him. Either he works in the office keeping Taehyung in front of him or he crashes into Tae's home to work. Jimin was kinda worried about Jungkook & Taehyung. Didn't know why he had bad feelings about them and Taehyung knew it. He just washed away everything from his mind and tried to feel his Mate's love.

Taehyung knew something was wrong with Jungkook with true-blooded omega and he was trying his best to talk about this but Jungkook was clever enough to change this topic.

Whatever, Jungkook took Taehyung on dates, shopping and long drives. And their relationship is a secret except for Jimin and Yoongi. Jungkook needs more time. Taehyung also did not push him as he also needed time. His parents gonna kill him if they come out as a couple. What a misery! There was a time when their parents were crazy to mingle them and now because of their stupidity, they can't be mingled.

At present~

Taekook was playing with each other on the computer, Taehyung on Jungkook's lap. Again a knock disturbed them. This time Jungkook was pissed off. He ordered to come in angrily. Rosé peeked by slightly opening the door. Before she could say something a lady opened the door and came in whining, "Kookie~"

She stopped midway seeing the scenery. Jungkook and a boy were standing and the chair was between them. Jungkook sighed in relief that they understood Rosé gestures. But he didn't notice two people were burning in anger after meeting each other.

Jungkook walked towards the lady & hugged her saying, "Noona, when did you come?" Jungkook was about to leave the hug but Sohee hugged him tightly, smirking at the boy, of course, who was Taehyung. He was watching the drama with a blank face.

Sohee: Just now, baby. I missed you.

Jungkook nervously laughed at the word baby. "Baby?! Why is she calling me this? It's embarrassing. Tae is here." Sohee wrapped her hand around Jungkook asking, "Who is he, Kookie?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook waiting for his answer.

Jk: He- he- he is th-

Tae: I'm the ambassador of Jeon's fashion. I thought you would never forget me, Ms. Han Sohee.

Taehyung faked a smile rather it was a smirk. Sohee also laughed fakely. "How can I forget such a beautiful person?! Kim Taehyung. The greatest Omega Model." Taehyung came forward and extended his hand for a shake, "It's nice to meet you again, Ms. Han. But I didn't know you were Mr. Jeon's cousin."

Jk: You know each other?!

Sohee tightened her hands around his hand saying, "Yeah very well." She leaned her head on Jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung was only gazing at her and Jungkook was in an awful situation. Sohee again whined, "Kookie, I heard you're free now. Take me to shopping."