Son-in-law!

Taehyung stood in the middle of his room looking down on his foot. Jin made a mess after finding them making out. Jin was about to beat Jungkook but Taehyung stopped him. It was so embarrassing for him that he wanted to die right away. Jin lectured him in his room, "I just can't believe you, Taehyung!! Are you a teen?! What would have happened if I didn't come at on right time? Aishh... I punched him where I should have punched you. His body was full of marks."

Taehyung wanted to bury himself. He slowly looked at his brother with puppy eyes. Jin knitted his brow and said, "Don't try to blackmail me with this... Tae, don't rush. If you love him, then please confirm he also loves you. One-sided love hurts the most." Taehyung just nodded.

"Okay, you can date him but before I'll talk with Namjoon about it. You both meet only 2 weeks ago!"Jin said in concern. Taehyung again nodded and hugged Jin.

In the drawing room

Jungkook was sitting on the couch uncomfortably cause Jimin was staring at him as if he would kill him anytime. "Motherf*cker", Jimin whispered enough loud that Jungkook heard it. Jungkook instantly glared at him and said, "I can hear you." Jimin went close and yelled, "I told that so that you can hear Jerk." Jungkook got up and shouted low, "Don't cross your limit, cockblocker."

Jimin was about to shout but Jin interrupted, "Jungkook, I think you should leave. A-and please h-h-hide these marks." Jungkook blushed as if he would die any time. He instantly left not forgetting to glare at Jimin. Then Jimin and Jin sighed at their stupidity.

Jungkook came to his apartment as he knew he couldn't face his parents like this, covered with lovebites. He took a shower blushing all the time.

Next morning

Taehyung went to Jeon's company for his photoshoot. He couldn't focus at all knowing Jungkook was so close to him. But as a professional, he couldn't show that. Lia came & gave him a bag. It was his clothes sent by Jungkook. He smiled and noted in mind to meet him.

Jungkook came back to his office after a meeting in the evening. He was tense about the new project cause his rival was no one but Park Hyunsik. He knew how much potential the older Alpha was. He was checking the presentation when a knock disturbed him. He told them to come in.

"Baby~~"

Jungkook choked on his saliva and sighed seeing the beautiful boy. Taehyung came in and went closer to Jungkook. He was so shy that he couldn't make eye contact. So, he asked looking down, "How are you?" Jungkook replied in a calm voice, "Good. How about you?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook hearing his question. That was the first time when Jungkook talked to him genuinely.

Taehyung smiled and replied, "I'm good. I came to thank you for the clothes." Jungkook just hummed. Taehyung stood there in silence as he couldn't find words. Then he spoke, "You are looking good today. " Jungkook looked at him with popped eyes. Taehyung wanted to slap himself hard. But Jungkook suddenly stood up and went close to him.

"You are also looking ethereal," Jungkook said while caressing Taehyung's hair. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast. Jungkook slowly leaned. Their lips were a few centimeters away. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's breath on his lip. He closed his eyes. They were about to kiss but suddenly Taehyung's phone rang. That startled them.

Taehyung immediately received the call, "Eomma!... Hmm. Okay. I'm coming now." He looked at Jungkook, and Jungkook just smiled. Taehyung left in a hurry and reached Kim's mansion. But he was surprised to see Mrs.Jeon sitting with his mother.

He greeted her & his mother. They told him to sit with them. Taehyung became so nervous cause his mother never talked to him in this tone. He sat and gulped. Mrs. Jeon was smiling at him making him more nervous. Mrs. Kim sighed and directly asked him.

"Do you like Jeon Jungkook?"

He froze on his spot. His heart was beating so fast like it would come out anytime. "Ya, Taehee. Don't scare him. Taehyung, be free. I'm here. Tell your thoughts." Mrs. Jeon said while patting Taehyung's back. But how could he speak when he couldn't look at his mother's eyes? Mrs. Jeon understood it and again said, "I saw you with him at the restaurant yesterday."

Taehyung instantly looked at her and again at the ground. He was so embarrassed. Mrs. Kim again asked, "Do you like him Taehyung?" Taehyung took a deep breath and remembered his all moments with Jungkook. Then he opened his mouth, "Yes, I like him... No, Eomma. I LOVE HIM."

Mrs. Jeon hugged him at once and said, "Told you, Taehee. I'm taking Taehyung with me as my son-in-law." Mrs. Kim sighed and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung hides his face in his palms. Two ladies laughed at his shyness. Taehyung looked at Mrs. Jeon and she understood his feelings. She cupped his face and said, "Thank you Tae. I know my son. He just can't express his feelings. But he truly loves you. He is just a coconut head!" That made them laugh again.

Author's note:

Agghhh!! why can't I write short chapters?!!

Taehyung confessed to his family. Is it his mistake or his right decision?

What do you think about the chapter? Please comment or I won't be able to understand. I'm too much frustrated with my work...

Taehyung became Crazy over Jungkook.

Okay!!! See you~~