Who Are You

★★★★★★

"I love you, Alpha. But why are you hiding inside? I badly want you, inside of me. I need you, my love,
my Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the last word.

How is it possible?! How can Taehyung recognize him when he's in heat? An omega can never identify a person when he is in heat, except for a mated Omega. His wolf will take over and only can sense an Alpha and will address him as an Alpha, never by his name.

Jungkook cut his thoughts when Taehyung wailed while cupping his face, "Jungkook, baby, please do something. I feel like I will die. Please Touch me, baby."

Jungkook was too shocked by Taehyung's behaviour. They aren't mated, then how can he identify him?

Taehyung frowned as his Alpha was only gapping at him, not doing anything. Then he took the step. He stood up from Jungkook's lap before pecking his lips.

Jungkook soul left the body when he pulled off his pants.

His long, smooth legs and tiny purple boxer were so sinful for Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook's wolf howled when a sweet, alluring and seductive scent entered his nose. How could his wolf resist?

No, he couldn't.

He instantly tugged the Omega and hovered over him. His eyes were changing gradually, and his chest was moving up and down. On the other hand,  Taehyung was smirking at his victory, finally, his Alpha was out of den.

Jungkook pinned his both wrists on one hand and the other hand began to open his belt. Taehyung's legs clenched Jungkook's waist, trying to attach their lower parts. Jungkook pulled off his belt and tied the wrists. Taehyung hissed in pain.

He tightened his twist on Jungkook's waist when Jungkook tried to stand up.

"No, Don't go~."

Jungkook placed a light kiss on his lips and whispered, "I'm going nowhere, baby." He stood up and took the belt of Taehyung, while Taehyung was observing his Alpha. Jungkook came close and grabbed his legs.

Jungkook also tied the legs.

"Kookie~, what are you doing? Untie me, please, hug me, Baby."

Jungkook leaned to caress the face of Taehyung who was sweating heavily.

"Sorry, Tae. I can't help you. You & I don't deserve this. I want to make love to you, not to satisfy your hormones."

Taehyung cried at the rejection, his wolf was hurt. Jungkook took two tablets and forced Taehyung to eat the medicine. He had no choice. He covered Taehyung with a duvet and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

"Take rest."

Jungkook gritted his teeth as Taehyung did his 100% to seduce his Alpha. He released his sensual pheromone to get the Alpha.

But Jungkook knew better, Taehyung would surely hate him. He doesn't want to lose his chance.

He went out of the room leaving a miserable Taehyung asking for help. He locked him inside. He didn't know why he was feeling so pain in his chest.