A Golden Beauty

*********

How far can you go for love? The most difficult test is to have patience for love. But is it possible without realizing how deeply I'm down for you?
My love, the pain of your love is nourishing me.

6 months later

Time flew fast. These days were hell for Jungkook. The days were for work & nights were for drinking. The lost Jungkookie who woke up again after several years was dying again. He began to lose his mind.

He called Taehyung, went to his apartment and even went to Kim's Mansion every day. But Taehyung was nowhere. He was like vanished. He requested Jimin to tell him about Taehyung's location but Jimin didn't, thinking he took advantage of Taehyung that night. Even Yoongi stopped talking to him. He was in a mess.

Now like every night, he was sitting in the bar.
"If I could tell you Taehyung, how much I love no hate you. You ruined me without doing anything. I have become pathetic. Where are you? WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE BLAME ME?!!!"
He again sipped a drink.

Mingyu: Jungkook, can you stop now? Just look at you. You both didn't even date. You say you don't love him. Then why are you hoping for him? Just let him go.

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed Mingyu's collar shouting, "FUCK OFF. Stop advising me. I want that fucking Taehyung........ Mingyu, I need him. Why is he messing with me? Why did he leave without saying anything? I did nothing, I swear to god."

Mingyu sighed as it was every day's routine. "He doesn't want you, Kook. Stop being like this. Your parents will be hurt if they see you."

Jk: Parents?! A. Hahaha. Do you know Gyu, they stopped me from going to Kim's mansion. They think I'll ruin everything. Am I that bad?

"No, yo-" Mingyu stopped seeing a familiar figure. The man tapped Jungkook's shoulder and JK turned. Instantly, Jungkook hugged the man tightly and cried, "Hyunw, whewr were yoo? I misoed yoo. Thwy all bawd."
(Hyung, where were you? I missed you. They all are bad.)

"It's ok kook

"It's ok kook. Let's go home."

"No. NO. Did yoo briwg him?"

Hoseok shook his head saying, "Stop being like this. Let's go home. Tomorrow is your parent's anniversary. They'll be hurt if they see you like this."

Jungkook pouted saying, "Then carry me."

"