My Man! My King!

*******

Taehyung dragged Jungkook into a private room and made him sit on the bed. He searched the first aid box and began to prepare the cotton with antiseptic.

Jungkook was admiring his Omega silently with whipped eyes. The smile was lingering on his face. He hissed in pain when Taehyung applied the gauze over the cut. It panicked Taehyung so he began to blow on the wound.

He then took a bandage and covered the wound mumbling, "The cut is deep. It'll leave marks. Agh, I think you need a vaccine what if-"

"I heard a Trueblooded omega has healing power. Is it true?" Jungkook gave a mischievous smile to Taehyung. He narrowed his eyes knowing what the Alpha meant.

"You can lick it with your soft tongue. I won't mind at all." Jungkook smiled sheepishly. "Brat," Taehyung whispered and sat beside Jungkook. He said, "Why did you come in front of me? Now you got a scar."

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and sat on his knees before him. He kissed the hands and caressed the right cheeks of the omega saying, "Say thanks to God that I got the scar. If it was you, then someone would have died right now." Taehyung's eyes widened seeing the dark-pitched eyes. "And I meant it." Taehyung could feel Jungkook wasn't lying.

They were disturbed by a knock. It was Jin. He was tensed, "Reporters became crazy after that drama. Uncle chased them away. Now, he is calling you in the hall."

__________________

Taehyung gulped seeing elders sitting on the couch when they came into the hall. They were watching the breaking news of the previous drama. Taehyung looked at Jungkook when he slightly caressed his hand to comfort him.

Then they went before the elders. "Sit", Junghyun said coldly.

Mr Kim asked, " Taehyung, what was that? Wasn't it too much reckless?" Taehyung looked at his Dad with glossy eyes. It was the first time his Dad talked to him in this cold tone. He looked down, "Dad-" Taehyung couldn't talk anymore.

"No, it wasn't." Everyone looked at the person who spoke for Taehyung. They were shocked to see Jungkook.

Junghyun asked Jungkook, "What is going on between you?"

Taehyung heart was beating so fast. He didn't want to be disclosed like this. He couldn't look at his parents, how could he speak?

"We have been dating for months," Jungkook answered with confidence. Taehyung was astonished to see his Alpha. It was so new for him.

"Why didn't you inform us?" Taehee asked. "Now we did," Jungkook replied and took Taehyung's hand in his.

"We're planning to get married."