Fear, Kiss, or Love

Jungkook got up in the morning and did his routine. He knew even if he rejects Taehyung's want, Taehyung will surely make him go with him. He didn't want to ruin his mood so he got ready and went down. He saw his parents talking to a person. He could tell it was Taehyung without seeing him. 

"Oh! Jungkook. You are ready!" Mrs. Jeon said. Then Mr. Jeon asked, "Why didn't you tell me that you are going out with Taehyung?" Jungkook replied with a blank face, "It's not important Dad. It's just a mere outgoing." Taehyung pouted a little bit hearing him. "Rude," said Taehyung. Jungkook just rolled his eyes. 

They finished their breakfast and went out of the house. 

Jungkook: "Are we going with my car or yours?"

Taehyung: "We are not going by car. We are going by bicycle"

Jungkook: "Why?"

Taehyung: "Cause it's romantic, Kookie~"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung rode on the bicycle and Jungkook sat on the back seat. He maintained his distance. Taehyung was happy. He started riding. Jungkook asked, "Where are we going?". Taehyung replied, "My favorite place." After 30 min they reached an amusement park. Jungkook became excited 'cause it was years since he last came to an amusement park. Taehyung noticed that.

"Let's go in", Taehyung said dragging Jungkook with him. They rode every ride. Taehyung discovered a new Jungkook. A child who loves excitement. That was the first time Taehyung saw Jungkook's brightest smile and loudest laugh. Taehyung was amazed. Suddenly he felt a little bit of change in his emotions. His heart started to beat so fast as if he fell in love. "So, this heart fell for him, Stupid."

They did their lunch at a fine restaurant and again enjoyed the amazing rides. It became evening. Jungkook bought ice cream for them. Jungkook was so happy that he forget his past, his boundaries. "So, is it over?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung shooked his head and said, "One place is left. But this time you'll cycle. You are so~ heavy." Jungkook scoffed and said okay to him.

Jungkook rode the bicycle and Taehyung sat on the back. Jungkook was startled when Taehyung hugged his waist. There was no space between them. He cycled and reached the place that Taehyung told him. From that place, they could see the whole of Seoul. Jungkook was impressed with Taehyung's choice. 

Jungkook: "It's so peaceful."

Taehyung: "Hmm. Let's sit."

They both sat on the ground under the open sky. There were so many stars admiring them. 

Taehyung: "Did you have fun?"

Jungkook: "Hmm. I don't want to but thank you."

Taehyung smiled and again they both became silent.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, do you know I used to be afraid of speed so much?"

Jungkook: "Really?"

Taehyung: "Hm. That's why I used to be scared of rides. But one day my father taught me something. It's always our minds which decide. But we always blame our surroundings and situations. Our minds decide our fears. Once it identifies the fear it makes a wall between our fear and attempts. We just need to break the wall to get free of our fears... We never can control two things. One is Death. He told me if I'm afraid of dying then it's useless. But even if I can't make it right, I should think of my safest place and confront my fear. Thus I can be successful. And then I got the courage and rode my first rollercoaster with Jimin. He is my safest place ever."

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung all the time and he asked, "Hm. What is the 2nd thing?" Taehyung smiled a little and said, "It's Love. We can fall in love anytime, anywhere." Jungkook didn't say anything. Then Taehyung broke the silence, "Jungkook, have you ever fallen in love?" Jungkook again looked at him and replied, "No."

Silence~

Taehyung: "That's good. Don't you want to know about me?"

Jungkook: "No."

Taehyung: "Okay."

Jungkook was shocked that Taehyung didn't nag. Suddenly Taehyung got up and said, "It is getting late. We should go." Jungkook got up and rode the bicycle. Again Taehyung hugged his back tightly. He said to Jungkook his apartment address since he had to go to Paris tomorrow. It took them 40 mins. 

Taehyung got down and thanked Jungkook. Jungkook was a little bit surprised by Taehyung's behavior. He was standing outside the gate and saw Taehyung go inside. He was about to turn but stopped when Taehyung called him. Taehyung ran to Jungkook and instantly closed their gap with his lips. (✿◡‿◡)

At first, Jungkook was startled but he let him free from his cage and kissed Taehyung more deeply. They closed their eyes and kissed as if their lives depend on it. Taehyung started to move his lips and Jungkook played with the rhythm as well. Taehyung's fingers started to wander around Jungkook's hair, pulling him closer. Jungkook warped his hands around Taehyung's waist and pushed himself over Taehyung.

Taehyung left the lip but Jungkook again caught that. He pushed Taehyung's teeth with his tongue just to get inside his mouth. Taehyung open his mouth and their tongue started to taste each other. They forgot about the time and drown in each other. They left their mouth and looked at each other.

There were so many emotions that they couldn't describe. Taehyung left Jungkook's neck and Jungkook slowly move away a little. Taehyung heart was beating so fast as if it was in a race. They stood there in silence. Then again Taehyung peaked Jungkook's lips and said, "Bye. I'll see you in two days." Saying that Taehyung immediately ran inside.

But Jungkook was messed up. He couldn't match his mind and heart. Then he immediately left the place by taxi.

Taehyung entered his apartment in a hurry and saw Jimin watching TV. Jimin saw him and said, "Finally you came. I thought--... Hey! why are you so red? Do you have a fever?" He went closer but Taehyung tried to run. Jimin caught him, "Tae! What happened? Did Jungkook hurt you? Did he-"

"I think I'm in Love, Jimin" Taehyung blurted out. Jimin was in so shock that he lost his voice. Taehyung looked at his bestie and said, "Jimin, please say something." "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW CAN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU?" Jimin suddenly shouted. Taehyung was feeling guilty but he knew his heart. "I don't know. But I can say that it's not a crush anymore. I love him."

Jimin became soft hearing his bestie, "Taehyung, I know it's your first time. So, don't rush. But in the end whatever happens I'll support you."  Taehyung hugged him at once and thanked him.

Author's note:

Taehyung has fallen (❁'◡'❁). Will Jungkook let him face his fear? '(*>﹏<*)′ 

Plus point~ Jungkook was never in love!! HMMM~ Suspicious ✪ ω ✪

Hope you liked the chapter. Purple you~~~(~ ̄▽ ̄)~