[Fate/Providence: Part XI]

A/N: So here is the continuation of the previous chapter, it will be a long interaction between three servants of the war and likely a short scene about the next upcoming battle against the 2nd herrscher.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Nom!" Artoria happily chewed on the food Caster had brought for her, rapidly eating the burger despite the size of it being bigger than the average ones that are being sold, she sat on a table a few meters away from the beach where she distracts herselfs with the food on the table which piled up, almost looking a miniature size mountain that is nearly reaching the palm trees besides them.

People happily enjoy themselves while unaware of the ancient beings that walks amongst them, Caster sat opposite of Artoria with a bemused expression as he watch the king of knights devour an entire plate within a span of a minute, he had ordered a much smaller meal compared to her, taking a sip from a exotic fruit juice every few seconds whilst observing the surrounding, appreciating life for all of it's simplicity and grandiosity.

It would be quite surprising for most to see her being able to chew through a lot of the food she had ordered despite how it would have been impossible to be eaten up by a single person, but then again this is Artoria where talking she has a huge appetite due to a part of her nature as being a dragon from her past life which involve in a plan made by Merlin's and approve her father when she wasn't even born yet.

Dragon's after all have a large ravenous appetite and could eat more than what their stomach could handle, maybe because they quickly break down the contents of their food and burn them in just a few days due to their high metabolism, they are much bigger and burn a lot of nutrients to properly sustain themselves both physically and magically, so it did not come to a surprise for Alexys when Artoria began eating up the food she had ordered with ease.

If he had not casted an illusion around them, people would have notice tha absurd amount of food she was eating, he is not one to cause a seen when he's having a nice day off nor does he likes too much attention in general, Artoria didnt question him when she felt mana being casted to create a powerful illusion that only servants and magus with immense experience and talent can see through the spell he had casted.

But Caster wasn't being overly cautious about the situation right now and toned down the spell that only affect normal and above average individuals from seeing through the illusion, any normal magus or servant could through it mainly because it was focused on normal human beings, if it were used against them then it would be a problem as the illusion makes no different between what is reality and illusion, a spell unknown to everyone, known only by caster and his master.

He was a person that dated all the way back to the heights of the age of gods, meaning his skill is very much unrivalled by anyone in the modern era with only a select few that could possibly act as a threat to him, Artoria doubts that anyone will be able to outsmart Caster who seemed always one step ahead of everyone, something to take not of after he had discovered her identity quite easily, he may possess a strong clairvoyance that is as potent or stronger than Merlin.

Killing assassin is no easy feat despite them being the weakest, then add that he atleast manage to survive agains the attack yesterday night showed how much a strong person he was, he's also versatile and had been summoned ahead of others which gave hin time to prepare, not a good thing for everyone else as that would make him harder to kill, luckily he's uninterested in the grail just like his master perhaps he just like to participate in the battle for the thrill that it can bring to him.

Through it begs the question, who is he in the first place? Caster seemed hesitant to reveal his identity as any other servant should be in a grail war, but maybe a few clues that reveal which era he'd come from would be an interesting information to know, Artoria wouldn't want to act rude when they are on friendly terms for now, the terms of the ceasefire clearly stated that they cannot go against each other.