[Chapter 26]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Something wrong dear/darling?" Came the words of both Artoria and Agir to their husbands upon noting the brief annoyance that washed over the two as the two men held serious looks on their faces.

"Nothing... just a new anomaly entering Falmart a minor once but an inconvenience nonetheless." Alexis replied as he sipped the fine wine that's been prepared just moments ago.

"I sometimes forget that there are a few nuisances that just dont know there place and try disturbing our domain for shits and giggle." Though crass his wording may sounded.

It fitted perfectly with the situation that the duo were experiencing and one that no doubt earned their brief dismay that another bit of anomaly entered their domain.

"Local upstarts and manchild would be more fitting to call them." Alexis remark as he felt a resonance across the omniverse and even beyond it, he's familiar with this individual as with Apeiron.

"That time again?" Agir questioned she had been quite familiar with the issue... well not really to them but they can often cause disruptions in the plans or orders built by the Archeotects, Exudozes, and Magistrum.

They are well known to be her father's and uncle's servant who maintain cohesion across the various narratives layered across the omniverse.

They were the catalyst to events that her father or uncle would desire without needing to interfere or need to personally intervene.

Emissaries, Harbingers or Maintainers were the title these three categories of beings that manages the complicated omniverse of endless possibilities that continously flow in the Stream of Fates.

Of course there are other equally less or well known forces that her father and uncle would deploy at times each with their own set of purposes.

Though one force does come into mind, one of her father's most oldest and not to mention terrifying force ever deployed that rivaled Luciel who is one of the recent individuals to ascend into Archetypes.

Speaking of the Archetypes they are all unique beings that specialized on the given narrative they were wrote upon, ascending beyond ot to acheive a state of Selective Omnipotence.

There limits being so little most would easily mistaken them as omnipotent beings and as she recalls there are only a handful of Archetype that exist.

One of which was her husband, Alexis, Luciel, Lucian and a few others who are either remaining idly within their own narrative or simply didnt want to be proactive.

Of course there's a scheduled meeting between the Archetype once in a while to catch up with one another of their doings or simply see how well they've been since the last meeting.

High Narrators like her father and her uncle are usually hands off only active when necessitating intervention and the last time they've intervened was many narrative cycles ago.

The other intervention they had made are done so by their Emissaries which acts as mediums to which they would converse with those they would desired to meet.

This leaves the omniverse as a free for all... at least on paper but the truth is the omniverse is tightly constrained by a purging cycle that occurs of beings in it had gone too far.

As it stands this current iteration would likely face a purge from him, Agir had a brief shudder imagining of that person.

Hed been considered as the first among all Archetypes and the ones closely connected to her father and uncle, it's no exaggeration to say that he was their second-in-command, their voice and hand at times when he is needed to be.