[Special Chapter: Till Nothing We Endure]

A/N: I'm still working on with the next chapter to finish up the gate arc which will end in 4-5 chapter or less, so I decided to have a short break from the main series, this chapter is an AU with the mc not ending up on Honkaiverse but somwhere else entirely, where it is? Well you'll find out.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Life... is cruel, not all are born equal, it is a game of chances... one lives in luxury and another lives in poverty, it's myriad of possibilities being so endless, one wonders what Life truly is." A young boy in his early adolescence muttered as he stared at the night sky.

Surrounded by soft snowflakes that fell from the sky above, snow spread everywhere, the harsh cold winds blew to his uncovered face, he looks up with blanks eyes... almost as if they were all empty.

Like a void that gnawed upon reality... a looming darkness that swirls beneath a wave of false light, a veil that hides the truth within his eyes.

Emptiness filled his hollow eyes, he see a vision... a shadow that loomed above the world... its empty... nihilistic gaze swept briefly upon him.

Unconsciously he reached it feeling as if a call was resonating from beyond, to reach the shadow of darkness, the umbral light that pervaded reality and unraveled it... unto nothing.

He thought about it... contemplating at the ideas, the knowledge, the experience he had been through, it was as alien as his presence was to this world.

A feeling of kinship that gave fruit to a bond... a union between unlikely beings born of different circumstances, one greater and one lesser than the other, a perfect synergy.

"Life is born of nothing and to Life will return to nothin... for all are nothing, always was and always will be." Like a key that had unlocked something he felt it... the power coursing through him.

The subtle force of an abstract being at his fingertips... yet he didn't stared in awe or fascination... for what does this matter for someone like him? He cared for nothing and will continue to do so.

"Why resist? Nothing knows no evil nor good... it's just is... all things have no meaning... for that is how all things began and that to will how all things will end." He hears the melody of the Void... the Emptiness that presides over all things.

There it was he smiled... for when one finds emptiness... so to will they find fulfilness... thus spoke the inevitability.

Ḯ̷̡̧̡̗̦̥̣̖͔̫̐̄̂̈̿̓̈̎̈́̔̀͐̏̋̕͝X̶̖͇̦̆̽̀͗̒̈́̑̏͑̂̾͘͠,̴̲̙̣̞͙̞̙͔̳̤̗̒̓̇́̍͑̉̒͐̎͐̅̍̓̕͘͠ ̸̩̫̀̂͂́̍̑͒͝T̸̡̖̲̘͔͔̜̤̙̲̺̩͈̤̙͆̀̅͌͆͘̕͜͠h̶̨͈̳͔͖̲̠̤͙̟̥̲͙̺̖̠̹̎̇͌̾̃̿͊̿̊̽͝͠e̴̡̡̛̛͓͔̱͉͈̥̙̖͇̜̤͎̹͐́͗̀̓́̌̂̽͛͒͗̚̕͜ ̸͔̭͖̆̒̄͑̊͐͌̍̓̆̂͝͝N̸̳͖͚͚̏̂͑͊́̀̈́̌ï̵̮͉͚̇͑̈́̑ḫ̸̨͖̯̠̝̂͗͘į̸̩͔̺͈̂̅̎̓̓̌͠ļ̶̨̛̛̺͈̤̟̏̏͌̚͝͝i̶͎̪̳͖̱͇̻̪̗̺͐̉̇̒̅̇͘̕͜͜ͅͅt̴̨̡̹̱͕̲͔̘̻͉̗̼̙̏̈́̈́͜y̸̢̤̮͓̩̝͈̬̘̥͓̩̠͇̓͑̅͜͜͝ͅ
̸̢̗͉͔̰̫̻͍͉͖̼͚̭̗̿
̶̨̥͎̱͚̮͖͙͓͆͐̎͌̕͘Ȧ̶͎̝͔̞̙̲̝̤̣̖́̿̂͑̈́̏̉͒̃͆̌̌̒̇͜͝͠k̸̪̦̖̔̄̽̆̚͝ǎ̸̘̼̄̅͋̍ş̵̡̳͚͈̮̺̳̖͉͆̃̐̎̆̈h̶̡̥̼͕̼͓̼̀̾̈́͊͊́̔͆̂̈́͛̎̐̚͠a̵̛̪̦͑͒̀̑̃̍̆̈́͝͝,̷̧̣͚̞̹̠̠̳̹̦̼̻̘̮̪̯͗͂͌̄͛̑̎͋̂̒̐̏͝ͅ ̵͉̙͎̳̠̋T̴̢͇̺̥̺̭͗̽h̴̯̭̟͉̞̞̖̩̰̤̬̬͙̆̌͝ȅ̸̦͎̹̫̿͌̉͊̒͆͘͜͝ ̴̡̛̤̥̺͔̓́͒̔͐̓͌̾̀̿̽̓̀̅͋͜E̸͖̩̖̰̋m̸̨̗̺̪̜͓̹̥̱̦̻̬̩̽̀͗̌̋͋̚͜ͅp̷̛̻͚̖͇̗̠̜̫̻̯͇͚̘̖͙̾͐̑́̈̋͗̈́̃͌͂́̇̚t̸̨̧̯͍͈̭͈͉̫͍̎̄͗͆̾͊͂́͛͑͂̐͗͌̕͝ͅi̷̧̢͕̰͚̮̻̗͈͍̩̻̳͛̋̋͑̊͗ͅn̴̯͉̲̟̞̰̼̯̜̳͓̝͛͌̽̀̿̾̍͊̾͜͜͜͝e̵͔̾́͂͌̃͑͘s̴̡̟̰̫̮͎̫̺̪̬̍͛̎̽͌̓̈́̄̔̂̑̊̉͂͝͝s̷̻̟̭͛̈́͗͒̒͑̒̽̇̓̎͊̐͘͘
̴͍̤͓̬̆̂͐͛͛͝͝
̴̢̫̦͕̠̣͌̌̓͑͛E̵̛̳͛̓̽́͊͒ỉ̵̫͈̖͖̙͚͓̞̺̺̲̩̕n̶̢̗̬̳͆̿̽͒͝ ̴̢͖̯̙̳̤̔̂͂̂͆̀S̶̢̰̲̻̥̘̟̖̋͋̌͑̓̂́̒̑͛̂͌͝ô̵̧͓̤̙̱͙̩̞͎̮͈̗̬̣̮̦̍̇̉̍̀͆̔̏̈́̉͠͝ͅf̵̡̻̦͇̟̙̭͈͚͖̯͌,̸̤̱̠͙̪̱̭̞̭̝͕͑̿͛̎̃̋̐̏́̽ ̵̡̢̳̣͈̥̭̣̜̯̜̦̺̺͓̈́͂́̓̌͑̋͐͛̈̀̔͑͘T̴̰̳͍͛͊̅̑ḣ̵̫̤̫̬̺͔̞̺̫̃̑̿̈́̎͒͑̐̓̏̅̓̈́̄̚͝e̷̢̢͙̩̫̬̦̺͙̖̗̐̌̿̓ ̶̫͚̲̑̓͊͛́͘͜I̵̙̋̒̋̍͑̿́̄̓͋́́͌͋͠͠n̸̢̩̱͈̪̂̓̊̾̆̑͌̾̓͒̔̀̚̕è̸̘͕̜̳̞̱̦̞̘̐̊̌͒͂̅̓̿͐̈̅̀͜͝͝͠ͅͅv̸̝̼̘̩̯̣͚̥̼̹͈̐̌̏̊̓̊͠i̷̧̧̲̹͚͓̟̜͖̗̖͎͙̭͔̟̇̿̅̃̅͝t̵͎̲͚̐̆͗̌́̇͆̕̕͝a̶̳͖͈̝͒̈̀͌̏̋́͐̍̈̑̍̆̎́͝b̷̧̨͓̺͇̩̦̻̝̥̻̥̞̬̱̻͌̚̚͜i̵̡͚̙̮̺͖͍͖̮͈͆̾̒ḽ̷̡̡̣͉̥̔̅̄̀̎́̽̅ͅī̸̧̨̱̥͎̟͉̪͖̗͇̩̯̩̼́͝ͅͅt̸̢̩͚̱͓̹̹̩̫̱̫̪̗̟̓̍̔̾̇̊͝y̶̧̼̹̙̻̱͚̮̙̯͔̳͕̒͛̐͗̊̆̚